5 weeks to go!

Elk creekElk creek Senior MemberPosts: 5,747 Senior Member
So my wife and I are not so patiently waiting 5 more weeks for our newest family member to arrive....
She is 3 weeks here and we got to visit....she is a Golded retriever.
Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,095 Senior Member
    Cute pup! Like Charlie Brown said, "Happiness is a warm puppy." And you look happy in the second photo! :tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,747 Senior Member
    Embarrassed to say pretty emotional....
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,525 Senior Member
    Awwwwwwwww. Its a little poopie.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,330 Senior Member
    Nice!
    We had one adopted; got it from my SIL already a senior but the few years he lived with us (He reached 14+; fortunately he went in his sleep) were good; other than having to watch for his hair and having panic to fireworks (In "the tropics" those are ubiquitous; tore apart some doors and windows to find someplace to hide), was a nice mutt. Lots of exercise is mandatory, specially when little or they'll tear apart anything withing their reach, and they absolutely LOVE to get into the water.

Awwwwwwwww. Its a little poopie.
    I gotta admit my heart melted when she PASSED OUT in my arms about 3o seconds after that shot was taken.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Oh man you suck!!!!! I’m dying to get a new dog but we have to wait til next year...
    You can live vicariously through me and her:tooth:
    Antonio wrote: »
    Nice!
    We had one adopted; got it from my SIL already a senior but the few years he lived with us (He reached 14+; fortunately he went in his sleep) were good; other than having to watch for his hair and having panic to fireworks (In "the tropics" those are ubiquitous; tore apart some doors and windows to find someplace to hide), was a nice mutt. Lots of exercise is mandatory, specially when little or they'll tear apart anything withing their reach, and they absolutely LOVE to get into the water.
    Good looking boy! I imagine she will be a handful at the beginning. We have a dog park (place to let dogs run off leash that's inclosed with a pond about a block (300m) from the house. Cant wait!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,095 Senior Member
    Elk creek wrote: »
    Good looking boy! I imagine she will be a handful at the beginning. We have a dog park (place to let dogs run off leash that's inclosed with a pond about a block (300m) from the house. Cant wait!

That will be fun with an enclosed area with a pond! As soon as that pup discovers water you're gonna have a wet pup every outing! :roll2:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.