6-inch fish leaps into man’s mouth, causing cardiac arrest

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,990 Senior Member
http://www.ajc.com/news/inch-fish-leaps-into-man-mouth-causing-cardiac-arrest/7NhgT8APqyWlhCMfsX3MTO/

Not even in FLA or La LA Land........................:yikes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    I've never seen or heard of any flatfish jumping out of the water and suspect that there's more to the story.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,824 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    I've never seen or heard of any flatfish jumping out of the water and suspect that there's more to the story.

The article says he jokingly put it in his mouth and it wiggled out of his grasp, I am guessing beer was involved. Taking liberties with the English language again they are over there, depends on your definition of "jump":jester:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,305 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    The article says he jokingly put it in his mouth and it wiggled out of his grasp, I am guessing beer was involved. Taking liberties with the English language again they are over there, depends on your definition of "jump":jester:
    This friend, also not named, told Harrison the 28-year-old had jokingly placed a fish he had just caught over his mouth. The sole then wriggled free and jumped in.

Do stupid stuff, win stupid prizes...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    I'm DEFINITELY betting there was alcohol involved in this stunt. And if there wasn't, then that guy is batscat crazy. I've swallowed shiner minnows live before, but that guy is going way beyond that!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• RAEIndustriesRAEIndustries Member Posts: 68 Member
    Alcohol for sure
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I'm DEFINITELY betting there was alcohol involved in this stunt. And if there wasn't, then that guy is batscat crazy. I've swallowed shiner minnows live before, but that guy is going way beyond that!

when younger, with alcohol, goldfish seemed like a tasty snack.
    Support your local Scouts!