Oldest son get married this evening

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberPosts: 1,633 Senior Member
Gonna be a party in FT Worth TX this evening. My oldest son Mike gets married. I have my toast for the bride and groom all ready for the reception and great embarrassing stories on both on both of them growing up tied into the toast! Should be a great time!:applause::applause:
Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,121 Senior Member
    Hey congratulations!! Enjoy the festivities!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace.  ~ James Madison
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,803 Senior Member
    Congrats! I'm sure it will be a great time!
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Not too late fer him to Run like the wind...........................:jester:

Tell him and the bride Congrats and I hope they have a long and wonderful marriage. :applause: :applause:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,222 Senior Member
    Congratulations to them and to you, too. Wishing for them to have a long and happy life together! :up:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 1,633 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Not too late fer him to Run like the wind...........................:jester:

Tell him and the bride Congrats and I hope they have a long and wonderful marriage. :applause: :applause:

Funny you should say that. Last night at the rehearsal from holy heck we were sitting in the front pew. With his bride to be a preacher sitting next to him I said, "now son if you're gonna make a break for it, don't run straight up the main isle as you'll probably get stopped. Instead sprint to the far end of the pew hang a left and take the side door out, less people to stop you. I'll leave the truck with the keys in it parked right outside. This cracked all of us up including the preacher but for some reason my future DIL was less than amused!:roll2::roll2::roll2:
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,656 Senior Member
    Congrats to all. I wish them a long and happy marriage.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,999 Senior Member
    Best of luck to the happy couple.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.