Colin Kaepernick files grievance against NFL

JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior MemberPosts: 6,628 Senior Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-files-collusion-grievance-against-nfl-owners/ar-AAtw55a?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

He's claiming collusion by NFL team owners and that it's in part spurred by Donald Trump. I guess it hasn't occurred to him that owners see him as a disruptive force to team unity, not to mention he was benched for poor performance.

To me, this is a simple case of his chickens coming home to roost.
Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,866 Senior Member
    Somebody call the WAHmbulance...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,832 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    File this under freedom of speech, but not freedom of consequences.

This.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,748 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    File this under freedom of speech, but not freedom of consequences.
    him, and the horse he rode in on.

Yup
    The generation of self entitlement and no personal responsibility
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-files-collusion-grievance-against-nfl-owners/ar-AAtw55a?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

He's claiming collusion by NFL team owners and that it's in part spurred by Donald Trump. I guess it hasn't occurred to him that owners see him as a disruptive force to team unity, not to mention he was benched for poor performance.

To me, this is a simple case of his chickens coming home to roost.

He's a problem child and he's making that fact known to the whole world including potential employers. When this is over he won't be able to get a job on a garbage truck.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I used to like SF when Joe Montana was QB...........................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,599 Senior Member
    I hope his grievance is properly filed and given the attention it deserves!!!

lerZcB.gif
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    idiot made his bed, now he doesn't want to sleep in it...........make a decision, live with the consequences
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,723 Senior Member
    I don't know how many million dollars he has left from when he was working, but his lawyers are going to work overtime to get it from him with these frivolous lawsuits that they will spend months not winning.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    Had he done this when he was performing well, he'd still be playing, rather than sucking hind teat on the bench or looking for work. The NFL is EXTREMELY forgiving when you produce for your team. Kaepernick was a mobile quarterback who made plays with his feet... now, he's just a guy who can't run very well and still doesn't throw great. With teams limited to a 53 man roster, few will be able to justify the cost or the roster spot by keeping a quarterback who can't perform as he did in the past. Those who can will have a hard time justifying the baggage that he comes with. To those 'owed' something, I suppose this seems unfair...
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,026 Senior Member
    Just another poor, downtrodden black man looking for racial harmony and peace....yeah, right.
    Ingrate :angry: :mad:

There is a time and place to exercise your 1st AMD rights, he and others chose the wrong time and place.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,192 Senior Member
    That stupid hair that looks like an atomic explosion should keep him from playing on the NFL alone.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Oh well, thought I made a post earlier after MMD's .................it must have gotten lost in the wash....................:confused: