I realize California was strange but........

AxeAxe MemberPosts: 375 Member
Listening to fox news this morning, California now recognizes that there are (3) genders????? I'm pushing 50 so I kinda understand what a pecker is and a **** is, but what the hell else is there that I missed? I think Nancy and company need to change out the Koolaide they are drinking. :confused:

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,309 Senior Member
    Like that is so darn important - but its OK. They can spend more money that they don't have on this pseudo-problem.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    That ain’t crap ... the thing making exposing a partner to HIV knowingly a misdemeanor and not a felony is pure CommieCal crazy.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • AxeAxe Member Posts: 375 Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    That ain’t crap ... the thing making exposing a partner to HIV knowingly a misdemeanor and not a felony is pure CommieCal crazy.

Here in New Jersey, when we are dispatched out for an emergency involving someone with HIV or AIDS, it is illegal for dispatch to advise us to use universal precautions. Liberalism is a beautiful thing!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,655 Senior Member
    We have male, female and diesed genders in Ca

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,655 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    We have male, female and diesed genders in Ca

As to the HIV thing it were to be one of my loved ones I would be a dead man I'm just not going first. Tlevel of stupidity in this state amazes me..

Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,954 Senior Member
    Axe wrote: »
    Here in New Jersey, when we are dispatched out for an emergency involving someone with HIV or AIDS, it is illegal for dispatch to advise us to use universal precautions. Liberalism is a beautiful thing!

Been the same way here for many years.... that's why everyone gets treated like Typhoid Mary.....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    The third gender is whatever gender the person identifies with. Today, I feel like a...

So today, it is a man who decides to feel like a women so he can use the ladies room to molest little girls.

Next up will be species reclassification. Today, I feel like a dog. Now I want permission to marry my golden retriever.

We banned public hangings, then prayer in public school and we have been doomed ever since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Support your local Scouts!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    They are wrong, there are four different genders............. ............Male/Female/Half n Half and Confused Fruitcakes who can't decide what they want between their legs day to day. :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    I guess I could argue that there are four: Male, Female, None, Both. The latter two are birth defects and are statistically insignificant. I've been asked exactly twice which I was - for obvious reasons - but the askers were both VERY relieved when I told them I was simply a "Guy in a skirt" and nothing more. "Both" and "none" are about as common as Siamese twins - are we going to have special bathrooms for those now? Just in case one should come along... *shrug*

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba wrote: »
    I guess I could argue that there are four: Male, Female, None, Both.

That's what I said in my own words..............more or less........................:jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,512 Senior Member
    I'm surprised there's not an 'undecided' class.

ETA: or a 'you mean today?' category.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I'm surprised there's not an 'undecided' class.

There is according to the anything goes LBGTQ/Inbetween Diversity crowd.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    There are two SEXES: Male and Female
    There are two biological abberations. Look them up.
    There is a whole crapload of MENTAL ILLNESSES that are masquerading as GENDERS.

Hope this clears things up. :roll2:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• AxeAxe Member Posts: 375 Member
    They sure do! It's called liberal arts!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,631 Senior Member
    XX

and

XY

These people call themselves the "party of science."
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    XX

and

XY

These people call themselves the "party of science."

Pretty much. There *are* oddities such as XXY, XYY, XXX, etc - but again, statistically insignificant.

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,512 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Pretty much. There *are* oddities such as XXY, XYY, XXX, etc - but again, statistically insignificant.

I thought there were a lot of XOXOs in Cali.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I thought there were a lot of XOXOs in Cali.

Snort! :roll2: