Suspect in California fires in custody!

AxeAxe MemberPosts: 375 Member
And he is an illegal who started the fire "to stay warm"....... since 78 degrees is cold. He is being held on $100,000.00 and the damage he caused is over a billion dollars. The Libs are screaming that he is being illegally detained and that his constitutional rights are being violated as such. Guy Kills 40 people and they are making him out to be the damn victim.

Replies

  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    He's been convicted?:uhm:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I see.
    Well he'll have somewhat better accommodations now, at least for awhile.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    The hey are going to have to pump sunlight to that guy.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,937 Senior Member
    The hey are going to have to pump sunlight to that guy.

    what's a hey?
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,105 Senior Member
    You guys got to stop believing everything you read on Breitbart.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Does this mean the lynching is cancelled?:uhm:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,832 Senior Member
    early wrote: »
    Does this mean the lynching is cancelled?:uhm:

    Only if the Fed can't get extradition rights. Gotta get him outta Comifornia to lynch him proper!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,105 Senior Member
    Not at all. It isn't even known if the guy is actually an illegal immigrant or not yet, but it doesn't fit the narrative people want to believe, so carry on...

    http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/

    ...read that very carefully. This is total right wing manipulation. And then they can't even spell the word "sergeant" right.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    That source is so loaded with ads my phone can't even let me read it.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,655 Senior Member
    Axe wrote: »
    And he is an illegal who started the fire "to stay warm"....... since 78 degrees is cold. He is being held on $100,000.00 and the damage he caused is over a billion dollars. The Libs are screaming that he is being illegally detained and that his constitutional rights are being violated as such. Guy Kills 40 people and they are making him out to be the damn victim.
    Victim his ass to a tree.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,942 Senior Member
    The Sheriff involved says this particular story is false....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,105 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    It sounded a little fishy to me. Probation officers patrolling the area saw this dude at a bon fire under a bridge? in a trench coat with smoke in the area? It sounded like a story that was written poorly to me.
    As far as I know, that part of the story is true. What is not true is that the very minor fire this guy (that may or may not be an illegal immigrant) started that killed all the people and did all that damage-- they seen smoke, saw him, and put it out and arrested him before it caused any serious damage. Trumpbart decided to make it look like it was an illegal immigrant that started all the wine country fires and the local government's fault for being a sanctuary area.

    Essentially, they made things to fit their agenda. Now this story is circulating on every hate site on the internet as a fact-- even though it isn't true. Then the truth gets discounted as "fake news" because it doesn't fit their political dialogue.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,105 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    I don't know that there is any news that isn't fake news.
    That is a good way to look at it. We really have to be vigilant because they are lying to us on both sides. You have to sort through the crap to (hopefully) find something resembling the truth.
    SIGgal wrote:
    The guys name is Jesus Fabia Gonzalez and is a homeless man who sleeps in the park.
    Now Google the guy's name and you will find a listing of every hate site on the net starting around #7...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Jesus+Fabia+Gonzalez&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    what's a hey?

    What you don't feed yer Hoss...........................it's what you say to him. Like hey, you want some hay :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Check with multiple sources.
    Keep mindful of the difference between suspected and convicted.
    I also try to reserve judgement until adjudication.
    It's unfortunate that the medium of instant information has left us common people so far removed from the obvious potential.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,942 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    I don't know that there is any news that isn't fake news.

    Believe none of what you read and only half of what you see..,
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,937 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    ...........................it's what you say to him.........:
    I thought it was Gee and haw
    that what the old farmer said to the team when we were thrashing oats
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 4,469 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Believe none of what you read and only half of what you see..,

    I was the jury foreman in a 2nd degree murder trial. After it was over, I was handed a stack of newspapers that I wasn't allowed to see during the trial and deliberations.

    What was written was well written. Unfortunately, what was written had little to nothing to do with the facts as they were presented to the jury.

    Mike
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.