Any one heard from woodsrunner lately.

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 7,762 Senior Member
Havent seen him post up for a while. Hope he is ok.
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    I just called him and he said that he was in heavy traffic and would call me back so at least we know that he's alive.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 1,879 Senior Member
    I’ve seen him posting on another forum recently.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    I just got off the phone with Rich and he's doing ok. He didn't lose much corn from the storm and he finally hired some help to ease up his work load. Now he only works from sunup to sundown, seven days a week. Good thing he's not too old to keep working like that as he's only going to be 79 in December. Alec, he said that he's going to make every effort to get to the next SE shoot and you're always welcome to go and stay with them when you come to the US.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,762 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    I just got off the phone with Rich and he's doing ok. He didn't lose much corn from the storm and he finally hired some help to ease up his work load. Now he only works from sunup to sundown, seven days a week. Good thing he's not too old to keep working like that as he's only going to be 79 in December. Alec, he said that he's going to make every effort to get to the next SE shoot and you're always welcome to go and stay with them when you come to the US.

Thanks for getting in touch with him Steve. I remembered his last post where he was snowed under with work, then he was hit with the hurricane and I hadnt seen him post up since.
    Glad to hear he is okay........And if you read this Rich, I appreciate the offer and look forward to seeing you next year............Unless of course you 'jump the ditch' and come here first. :up::up:
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....