This sicko outta be hanged with piano wire

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,810 Senior Member
    The President of the American Society of Pediatrics was on the radio the other day. She was talking about transgender-ism, and I liked what she had to say. If an adult man came into a psychiatric office and told them he was another person, we would put him on schizophrenia meds. Yet, when a man says " I am a woman trapped in a man's body" we help them live the delusion. We enable mental illness. It does not make sense.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I think I have a better idea Chief. Lock him up in a women's prison. I am willing to bet that a bunch of those gals would have rather strong feelings towards a child molester. They might even be willing to help with his operation.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    If it was my daughter (or I sat on the jury) I’d take pity on the poor it and help it finish its transformation ... to ashes to ashes dust to dust real quick!

Sad thing is the little girl will be scarred mentally for the rest of her life and that SOB will likely get some sort of mental judgment that is nowhere near what it deserves.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,880 Senior Member
    BigDanS wrote: »
    The President of the American Society of Pediatrics was on the radio the other day. She was talking about transgender-ism, and I liked what she had to say. If an adult man came into a psychiatric office and told them he was another person, we would put him on schizophrenia meds. Yet, when a man says " I am a woman trapped in a man's body" we help them live the delusion. We enable mental illness. It does not make sense.

D

You know, that is probably the most succinct, and sensical description I've ever heard. Makes complete sense to me!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,578 Senior Member
    My solution for pedophiles, child molesters, rapist, 1 .45 to the groin, let offender suffer 3 - 4 days, 2ed .45 to the back of his head. End of problem.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,763 Senior Member
    "This sicko outta be hanged with piano wire"...........and not by his neck.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,188 Senior Member
    All these 'genders' outside the male and female biological norm are mental illnesses. This is just more proof.

I'd think that death by firing squad using .22 CB Long caps at 100 yards would be appropriate punishment.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,880 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    All these 'genders' outside the male and female biological norm are mental illnesses. This is just more proof.

I'd think that death by firing squad using .22 CB Long caps at 100 yards would be appropriate punishment.

I was going to suggest .270 at point blank range, but then again, we *do* want the guy dead at the end...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,766 Senior Member
    Tie him to a fence dump a bucket of ants on him, let him rot. Oh, put honey in his ears and nose let the ants feast.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,766 Senior Member
    It is Wyoming, so I bet he will be.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.