Jabber Jabbers are at it again in NYC/Terrorist Attack

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Oh boy..............a Home Depot rental truck used. Jerk is in the hospital, shot by NYPD.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Florida Man!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    Florida Man!

Uzbekistan immigrant!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Had a Green Card.
    Uber Driver at one time.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,865 Senior Member
    When is the West going to say "enough" and do something about this crap?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,185 Senior Member
    Those 'moderate Muslims' appear to be as volatile as a sweating stick of dynamite. Least little thing seems to make them explode.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Unfortunately Zorba a lot of folks won't accept the fact that there are folks in this world that will do them grave harm, are plain evil and it won't sink in until they are on their knees with their hands bound behind their backs just as the Islamofacist start cutting their throats ear to ear.....................just as many Jews/others kept wanting to believe it couldn't be happening............OK they were ostracized, rounded up, put on trains..mistreated the whole time.......separated, heads shaved, clothes and possessions taken..........yet still held out the hope they were in a relocation camp.............then herded down a narrow passageway naked and frightened into a huge "Shower Room" some getting anxious, but far too late.............then the doors slammed shut and the Zyklon-B gas started to spew from the fake shower nozzles.....................
    They are saying this turd came here under The Diversity Visa Program in 2010, started in 1990s and signed into law in 1995 with Chuck Schumer's support. It was designed to give individuals (50K a year) from a wide variety of countries an opportunity.........................
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Unfortunately Zorba a lot of folks won't accept the fact that there are folks in this world that will do them grave harm, are plain evil and it won't sink in until they are on their knees with their hands bound behind their backs just as the Islamofacist start cutting their throats ear to ear.....................just as many Jews/others kept wanting to believe it couldn't be happening............OK they were ostracized, rounded up, put on trains..mistreated the whole time.......separated, heads shaved, clothes and possessions taken..........yet still held out the hope they were in a relocation camp.............then herded down a narrow passageway naked and frightened into a huge "Shower Room" some getting anxious, but far too late.............then the doors slammed shut and the Zyklon-B gas started to spew from the fake shower nozzles.....................

Yep, yep, and yep. Its my understanding that Zyklon-B is still being made, albeit under a different name now.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I don't see a real working solution. A free society lends itself easily a victim of random terrorism. Sophisticated intelligence and semi martial guard of commons and population centers has it's consequences. Complete annihilation of the terrorist inclined seems unrealistic.

Likely we'll have to become adapt at recognition and reaction. Perhaps even teaching it in schools.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    There are GOOD Muslims and BAD Muslims. BAD Muslims want to kill us all. GOOD Muslims want BAD Muslims to kill us all.
    horselips wrote: »
    There are GOOD Muslims and BAD Muslims. BAD Muslims want to kill us all. GOOD Muslims want BAD Muslims to kill us all.

Horse, I'll be darned if you didn't come up with another zinger :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,083 Senior Member
    Gnu Yawk will just ban Trick or Treating. Problem solved!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    Can we finally have a conversation about common sense legislation regarding rental trucks??

How many innocents have to die?

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    You people don't understand, it is the wish of allah that the world converts to islam or dies. Islam has been trying to do this for 1400 years. Unless the rest of the world understands this the world will lose.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    You people don't understand, it is the wish of allah that the world converts to islam or dies. Islam has been trying to do this for 1400 years. Unless the rest of the world understands this the world will lose.
    Well yes to a point, back in the 7th century AD Muhammad started expanding the muslim reach pretty quick and after he died it kept growing in his name. Around the end of the 11th beginning of the 12th century a few leaders started poking the Catholic Church to do something and shortly after that the Crusades began to makes sure access to holy lands in the eastern Mediterranean area for pilgrims was there ... and a political power and financial play also. There were actually waves of the eastern Mediterranean Crusades and really they didn’t turn out so good for the Crusaders and to the point at the end of the 13th. This stuff had rolled around various countries, leaders, etc and while not truly successful it worked enough to where other leadership decided to try and take it on the road to Northern Europe and let it play up thru the 16th century in the name of the Catholic Church or such over other religions or groups. I think today the muslims are trying their version today and now we, the Christians, are the hoards that must be vanquished by their sword ... or sneaky takeover from within more like it. In the history of Man overall religious beliefs have caused more wars than political beliefs ... and the muslim attacks today have no real political ties just hatred for us infidels.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,205 Senior Member
    Wait...how did this become a gun control thing? Dems on the news going on about the need for gun control and patting themselves on the back about how much safer NYC is because of their gun control laws....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    In the history of Man overall religious beliefs have caused more wars than political beliefs ...

WORD. The Moslems aren't doing anything that the Christians (and the Jews according to one overly-reverenced BOOK) haven't done in the past.

BUT

As the saying goes, "That was then, this is now..."

Nothing is going to be done about it until - and "if" (a very BIG "if) - the West has had enough of it. This cannot be fought by political wrangling, sanctions, or Liberal "Let's all be nice" rhetoric.

I saw the NY Gov and NYC mayor blabbing on TV too..............two gun grabbing jackasses with plenty body guards to protect them and their families..........rest of us...............well we don't need guns if you listen to their malarkey.

Also that Visa Lottery needs to go. :angry: :mad: :cuss:
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Wait...how did this become a gun control thing? Dems on the news going on about the need for gun control and patting themselves on the back about how much safer NYC is because of their gun control laws....

If everyone in NYC that was legally able to conceal carry, and the laws in NYC and NY State ALLOWED them to carry, and everywhere else for that matter, then a lot of this mess would be stopped a lot quicker, and a lot of dirtbags would have to find honest work or be stretched out in the morgue on a stainless steel table.

A moderate Muslim appears to be a Muslim that hasn't been radicalized.........yet. Doesn't seem to take much to set them off. They immigrate to other countries as moderate Muslims, reach critical mass, and then start going on murdering, raping, and crime sprees, and start demanding Sharia law.

As to the 'Diversity Visa' piece of filth recovering in NYC hospital, I hope he's tried in Federal Court, given the death sentence, and that the sentence is carried out swiftly.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

tennmike wrote: »
    If everyone in NYC that was legally able to conceal carry, and the laws in NYC and NY State ALLOWED them to carry, and everywhere else for that matter, then a lot of this mess would be stopped a lot quicker, and a lot of dirtbags would have to find honest work or be stretched out in the morgue on a stainless steel table.
    WORD.

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    This attack was in fact stopped with a gun.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,205 Senior Member
    Ha! Dems are decrying the politicizing of the NYC attack....How many minutes did the wait before doing the same thing in LV?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    Ha! Dems are decrying the politicizing of the NYC attack....How many minutes did the wait before doing the same thing in LV?

Just caught an interview on Fox of some Democrat who's name I didn't care enough about to remember. I basically agree with the sentiment, but isn't the irony delicious when the shoe is on the other foot? The jackass actually said "the President's politicizing of this tragedy is disgusting"...

To answer your question, I believe the first responders had only just gotten on scene and the echoes of the shots were still bouncing around off the buildings.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 1,263 Senior Member
    How long before New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland and California ban Home Depot rental trucks? Can't have any of those "Assault Trucks" running around.
    And I am willing to bet that Home Depot's legal department is bracing for a bunch of lawsuits.
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 1,836 Senior Member
    We need to 1: ban all automatic trucks and 2: implement a 3 day waiting period on all truck rentals.

We'll be so much safer.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,192 Senior Member
    OK, where's the whining about gun control? Oh yeah it was a truck! OK, where's the whining about truck control??
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    OK, where's the whining about gun control? Oh yeah it was a truck! OK, where's the whining about truck control??

Usual suspects are already squawking like seagulls about more gun control.

That **** fool had a BB gun and a paintball gun, and horror of horrors, neither one was registered with the NYPD. Oh, the humanity! How did he get possession of such deadly weapons? :silly: (This is satire, as we have no satire font to mark it as such.)

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member

If even three or four of the people there would have been armed this may have had a completely different and better outcome.

Tell me again Uncle Chucky how gun control is going to make us all safer! Uncle Chucky is a dirt bag libtard because he is willing to expose us all to evil without any real defense so he can make a political point and push his Liberal Commie agenda on the world.

What really gets me is that Chuck Schumer is Jewish and he knows what happened in Europe in the 30s and 40s and that one of the first things Uncle Adolf did was take peoples guns away so his troops could have their way with them. How bone headed and stupid do people get? They are in such a hurry for history to repeat itself.

Chucky needs to listen to Netanyahu and some other's like maybe Mark Levin and other more conservative Jews. Did I mention I love to listen to Mark Levin? Why are so many of them Liberals after all that happened to them? Doesn't make sense. My cousin is married to one. He's a great guy. I love him as a cousin as much as any blood kin in the family, but politically he's a Blooming Idiot Libtard! I make it a point to stay away from political discussions around him because he's really otherwise a really great guy. Funny thing though, he has one brother that is solidly conservative. When they get together there's some great discussions, LOL!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,930 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Usual suspects are already squawking like seagulls about more gun control.

That **** fool had a BB gun and a paintball gun, and horror of horrors, neither one was registered with the NYPD. Oh, the humanity! How did he get possession of such deadly weapons? :silly: (This is satire, as we have no satire font to mark it as such.)

Now how the hell did that one get by the New York Thought police????

It's nights like this that I thank God we got the Politics Forum back!!! I'm lovin it. And no arguments between forum members. It's like we're all of one mind.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.