Jabber Jabbers are at it again in NYC/Terrorist Attack

2»

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,053 Senior Member
    This is the Clubhouse.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,702 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    This is the Clubhouse.

There you go again, introducing facts into the discussion.............
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,543 Senior Member
    RugerFan wrote: »
    We need to 1: ban all automatic trucks and 2: implement a 3 day waiting period on all truck rentals.

We'll be so much safer.

California will at least require a warning label on the side of rental trucks.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Jake Tapper on CNN and others were trying to say Allau Akbar is said by many Muslims in peaceful settings like weddings or whatever.......anything to downplay what happened in NYC. What's with these Dipsticks who bend over backwards to defend Islam and keep on about they fear "Backlash" against po little Mohamed's....................not to mention when they say it at Terrorist attacks before they blow themselves and others up or right after if they live..... it doesn't have the same connotation.

Like one guy said it ain't the Jews/Catholics/Baptist/Mormons/Quakers doing this crap..............................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,327 Senior Member
    Many of the victims were Argentinian tourists on a trip to celebrate 30 years out of school.
    Heard some idiot in CNN saying that it's paramount that more restrictive laws regarding lethal weapons like guns and TRUCKS need to be passed....really?
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    Goes to show ya never know when your time will come, often unexpectedly.

My :angel2: :angel2: and thoughts go out to the victims and their families.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    Antonio wrote: »
    Many of the victims were Argentinian tourists on a trip to celebrate 30 years out of school.
    Heard some idiot in CNN saying that it's paramount that more restrictive laws regarding lethal weapons like guns and TRUCKS need to be passed....really?

American Democrats have never seen an inanimate object they didn't want to control.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
2»