Well, it's Nov 4th....

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 18,668 Senior Member
Has anyone heard anything of the "big" antifa revolution that was/is supposed to start today?

I've heard nothing locally or on Fox news so far.

How about you?
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,053 Senior Member
    That was invented by alt-right websites so they had some sort of "monster" to talk about and justify their existence. Nothing to see...
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,668 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    That was invented by alt-right websites so they had some sort of "monster" to talk about and justify their existence. Nothing to see...
    Kinda what I figured, but thought I'd see if anyone had heard of/seen anything that I haven't heard of anyway.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• RAEIndustriesRAEIndustries Member Posts: 68 Member
    I’m turning on Fox now
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,583 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything of the "big" antifa revolution that was/is supposed to start today?

I've heard nothing locally or on Fox news so far.

How about you?

Their millennials, their momma’s don’t wake them up till about 11:30. You’ll have to wait until about 3:00 before they get up and moving.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    timc wrote: »
    Their millennials, their momma’s don’t wake them up till about 11:30. You’ll have to wait until about 3:00 before they get up and moving.

Good! By then I'll be armed and dangerous......in the deer blind,...:jester
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,774 Senior Member
    To paraphrase an old song, they're 'talkin' loud, and doin' nothing. Just talkin' loud, and doin' noting." :rotflmao:

They were outnumbered by gawkers in NYC by at least 50:1 from what I saw. Same in Berzerkeley and other places in California. I guess they were too busy watching cartoons and playing video games in their Mom's basement to scare up the courage of their convictions and start their ill thought out revolution.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,835 Senior Member
    I'm so disappointed....all that bunker building, razor wire stringing and mine laying....all for nothing...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • sarg1csarg1c Senior Member Posts: 1,705 Senior Member
    Nov. 4th. My Great Grandson's birthday, He's5 today. One of two that I keep, the other one is 7 in late Dec.. Now every time I get hold of something to trade on I'll wind up just laying it up for the boys. Found a big box of fishing plugs yesterday, told the wife I know someone looking for some of the plugs,s, she said maybe the Boys will want them, so back in the building they'll go.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,056 Senior Member
    Hell, I wanted to see a few of them start swinging swords, then get their heads blown off!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    Hell, I wanted to see a few of them start swinging swords, then get their heads blown off!

Yeah, me too Noel! I was so anticipating the :fan:....:yikes:

.....:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    The usual idiots in Portland, OR showed up. Blocking streets and light rail. They were planning to block a major bridge but police in riot gear changed their feeble minds.