Wow, now that's a target rich enviroment

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,221 Senior Member
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/24/video-texas-woman-robbed-gunpoint-home/

I don't think a hand gun would be sufficient under that circumstance. Pretty scary!!

They must have had info that she was alone,in Texas that type of crap can get you dead

Replies

• DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,080 Senior Member
    A handgun would be more than sufficient. If you watch security cam footage, at the sound of the first shot, thugs scurry so fast they run over each other~

22-year-old Davieon Reed, along with three other suspects, identified as Gjavion Smith-Williams, 17, Jamal Marbury, 18 and Daquan Lavant, were all arrested after the remaining suspects were found in two vehicles parked nearby.

Who the hell names these punks?
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,221 Senior Member
    Should be at least two BG's at room temp. Not sure if Texas law allows you to shoot fleeing BG's on your front porch?? A 16 inch 12 gauge would have made quite a mess to clean up. Feral Humans
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,316 Senior Member

Moishia
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,546 Senior Member
    Shey'niqua

Probably all hers by different babydaddies
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Just think! we are paying to feed them + whatever govt program they qualify for.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,000 Senior Member
    A handgun would be more than sufficient. If you watch security cam footage, at the sound of the first shot, thugs scurry so fast they run over each other~

22-year-old Davieon Reed, along with three other suspects, identified as Gjavion Smith-Williams, 17, Jamal Marbury, 18 and Daquan Lavant, were all arrested after the remaining suspects were found in two vehicles parked nearby.

If Obama had 4 sons......
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,341 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    Should be at least two BG's at room temp. Not sure if Texas law allows you to shoot fleeing BG's on your front porch?? A 16 inch 12 gauge would have made quite a mess to clean up. Feral Humans

At night to retrieve property, YES!

They would have been fair game.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 317 Member

Hard to spell when wacked on meth and crack.
    I just read on another news outlet, the BG"s were scared off by the ladies 4 dogs!
    Judging be the speed of retreat she must have owned a Rottweiler or two
  • Squawk BoxSquawk Box New Member Posts: 48 Member

That is just crap, I mean having someone show up at your house with guns, and the intent to rob. I hope that someone kill them.