And the Kate Steinle verdict is in......

2»

Replies

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,743 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Oh Come on Axe, tell us how you really feel!

HeHeHeHe! Actually I coudn't have said it better myself. This is Stupid Insane!!! For one thing, he is a convicted fellon. He should have gotten some time in the pen for even picking up a gun. And for another, I don't believe his BS story anyfarther than I can throw the Astrodome Left Handed!!! He's a Scum Bag Murdering Racist Pig in my opinion. He should get Leathal Injection before he consumes even one more Cubic Foot air that some deserving bloke could use.

Snake he did get convicted of being a felon with a gun.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,851 Senior Member

OK good, I did see something about him having to serve a couple of years. That must have been that. I should have checked it out before mouthing off. Thanks for the heads up Alpha.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,651 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    ...Cut off all money to California until they cooperate with the illegal alien mess with the BP and INS.

That is the obvious thing to do, so they won't. The Rhinos still delude themselves into thinking they might be able to win California some day.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I can see that, I'm just not sure how he was found innocent of manslaughter.

That's the thing that bothers me. When juries have to abide by the letter of the law, and they are publicly crucified. I wouldn't shed a tear if the guy went swimming with some concrete shoes, but juries are sometimes stuck. Reminiscent of the Casey Anthony case.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member

In Californication that is a 2 to 5 year sentence. He's already served nearly 2 years in jail awaiting trial, so would/could be released quickly. Except the Feds got him on an arrest warrant. If the Feds were to put him on trial for the same thing, the sentence would be 10 years for the felon in possession of a firearm charge, and 5 years for each round of ammo, including the one shot, and the sentences could be made to be served consecutively. A Glock with 15+ rounds would have him serving until death. Double jeopardy will probably save him from that charge.

Best thing for him, and those like him, is to have an appropriately sized Punkin Chunkin gun on the border to expedite their reentry into their country.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 351 Member
    Since Cali went Motor/Voter many years ago, and allowed Matricular Consular cards to be used as ID to get a drivers license, AND San Fran uses both voter records and DL lists to pick jury members, you have to wonder - was there a criminal alien or two on the jury?
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,724 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    That's the thing that bothers me. When juries have to abide by the letter of the law, and they are publicly crucified. I wouldn't shed a tear if the guy went swimming with some concrete shoes, but juries are sometimes stuck. Reminiscent of the Casey Anthony case.

It's not always "the letter of the law" for juries...many times it's "your decision must fall within the boundaries of the judge's instructions".

The judge can manipulate and suppress a lot of evidence and testimony.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,690 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    In Californication that is a 2 to 5 year sentence. He's already served nearly 2 years in jail awaiting trial, so would/could be released quickly.

He gets sentenced in a couple of weeks and they're already saying that he'll probably just get "time served". I don't agree about the punkin cannon, that would be cruel and inhumane as he would likely be injured on the launching. If he was flown over Mexican airspace in a helicopter and gently released, (at a couple of thousand feet), the United States would not be responsible for any injury. The comfort of his re-entry to Mexican soil would be the responsibility of Mexico.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me

Ayn Rand
    cpj wrote: »
    Yes, it's wrong. Yes it's drugs, blah blah blah. But how cool is a freaking cannon that pops up out of the roof of a van?

It can be utilized to return Kate Steinle's killer.

Ayn Rand
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    It can be utilized to return Kate Steinle's killer.

:up: Looks like a winner to me! :win:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,215 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Child's play! Wait until they find out they can make AR lowers with CNC equipment.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,592 Senior Member
    attachment.php?attachmentid=11038&d=1496812007
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    I have no faith in the overall scope and outcome of our judicial system. None whatsoever. It is broken. It is becoming worse. It no longer serves the rule of law nor the people.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,592 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    I have no faith in the overall scope and outcome of our judicial system. None whatsoever. It is broken. It is becoming worse. It no longer serves the rule of law nor the people.

WORD. And you have a "better view" of it than most, so I figure you'd know...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."