Bring it on

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,209 Senior Member
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/msnbc-take-to-the-streets/

Hopefully sooner than later, I'm getting old. The Commies are really trying to
start a revolution! I've been waiting 30 years, but I always assumed the right
would initiate the hostilities. I can no longer co-exist with these Marxist BAsT$%^s
"Useful Idiots"

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,295 Senior Member
    “Our democracy is under siege,” Deutsch said.
    Some folks just can't seem to get over the fact that "their gal" lost.

[video=youtube_share;moSFlvxnbgk]
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,553 Senior Member
    Let them start one.....we have most of the guns. Sadly, they don't need a revolution born out of riots. The left has been propagandizing and brain-washing the public through the media and K-University education for over 50 years, and they're not going to stop anytime soon. I think this country is done with one or two more demonrat presidents and domonrat majority congress'. They will work on rapidly deconstructing the republic into a Marxist state once they have another opportunity.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,999 Senior Member
    I've been thinking for some time now that the lefties are just a small jump away from violence. They have pulled out most of the stops on their Alinski methods of peaceful insurrection, and their political campaigns are full of hate-speech. All they really need is a charismatic leader and a few gang leaders that will work cheap. They resorted to it in the '60's with the Weathermen and a few other violent radical groups. They just didn't have enough support to overcome a mostly conservative populace. Obama would fit the bill, if he had a pair.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,084 Senior Member
    Bring it on, yamdankees- - - - -we've got most of the gun factories in our back yard now!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,245 Senior Member
    Not that we here will likely see it in our lifetimes but if something like this idea ever did come about I don’t think the “fighting” from the conservative side would be what these liberal instigators think it would be ... don’t know about you guys but I am not a street fighter. Fighting in the streets ... personally I’d be thinking about distance ... cover ... concealment and wreak havoc to a point where they would drop things (their weapon and a load in there britches) and run away. For some reason I think that the average snowflake/liberal/**** type has no clue what having a person beside them be rendered room temperature in a messy way. Talk is cheap ... especially when you are trying to get others to do something you know you will never do. If Deutsch is so hot to take it to the streets why is he not out there leading the charge?
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,263 Senior Member
    It's easy to be "violent" when all you have to do is wrap your head in a black ski mask and you are sure that the police won't do anything to you when you trash the local Starbucks with a baseball bat.

It's a whole different game when they head of the guy next to you suddenly cracks open and you are covered by a pink mist...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,727 Senior Member
    Your right, its not like playing knock out, sucker punching someone for no reason, or pulling a Glock 9 on someone that isnt armed.
    It is a totally different game when people punch, kick, stab, beat with a coffee mug, or shoot back.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Wambli Ska wrote: »

It's a whole different game when they head of the guy next to you suddenly cracks open and you are covered by a pink mist...
    :win:

And quite a few (most?) of the folks that hang out here have the skills and equipment to make that happen. I'm sure if it comes to that, even some without combat experience will realize that they have the will as well
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    The Left media talking heads and a few instigators talk the talk about revolution, but they really haven't thought it out. There will be NO rules of engagement, NO command and control, and NO STOPPING IT once they open the ball. I'm not looking forward to the midterm politicking and the Left making waves with protests and beating people. That may be all it takes to reach the flashpoint, and that would be bad.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

Teach wrote: »
    Bring it on, yamdankees- - - - -we've got most of the gun factories in our back yard now!
    Jerry

Don't forget the ammo

Rem = Arkansas
    Winchester = Mississippi

That's a start :up:

• beanfieldbeanfield Member Posts: 86 Member
    ''MSNBC Commentator: ‘People Need To Start Taking To The Streets. This Is A Dictator.’''

The dirt bag that said this will be slithering down an alley, not marching down a street.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,249 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    :win:

And quite a few (most?) of the folks that hang out here have the skills and equipment to make that happen. I'm sure if it comes to that, even some without combat experience will realize that they have the will as well
    I can think of a few here and some friends of mine out west here that shoot prairie dogs at stupid distances... varmints is varmints.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,084 Senior Member
    With all the really good long range marksmen we had in Southeast Asia, how in the world did Hanoi Jane survive her tour over there without coming home in a body bag?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    With all the really good long range marksmen we had in Southeast Asia, how in the world did Hanoi Jane survive her tour over there without coming home in a body bag?
    :uhm:
    Jerry

Too bad an Operation Arclight bombing of Hanoi didn't occur with her position being ground zero for the targeting. An opportunity wasted, IMHO.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.