Gunshows are still fun.

WeatherbyWeatherby Senior MemberPosts: 4,594 Senior Member
edited March 11 in General Firearms #1
Went just looking for deals.
I'm Still in comeback mode after last years fiery finish.
Found a few real nice soft cases to start things off..
One is Boyt and the other LL bean.
Found another mag for my 945.....I have a bunch but they were discontinued a while ago so more is better.
The other stuff is flip material......flip material is good.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/Kahjones/IMG_20180310_150413105_zpsw9sdkh20.jpg

Replies

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,295 Senior Member
    Photobucket doesn't work. Just upload directly. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,594 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    Photobucket doesn't work. Just upload directly. 

Dude I have to hunt and peck,,,,,,,,,,my smart phone has not rubbed off on me.
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,295 Senior Member
    Go back and look at your messages I sent. If you have trouble uploading pics now, there's no hope. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj said:
    Go back and look at your messages I sent. If you have trouble uploading pics now, there's no hope. 

Can you say Titanic.........LOL.....I think if I used a camera and they were on my computer it would be easy

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 27,040 Senior Member
    I fixed it for you...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    I fixed it for you...

Thanks
    See CPJ easy peesy now

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,427 Senior Member
    Are those Tyler T grips fpr a Ruger? Perhaps?
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,132 Senior Member
    Weatherby said:
    cpj said:

Can you say Titanic.........LOL.....I think if I used a camera and they were on my computer it would be easy

Weatherby, if you think you're computer stupid you don't know me very well. I'll make you look like Einstein. I wish I could figure out how to get pics off my phone onto my computer. Alas, there IS no hope, LOL!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,132 Senior Member
    Anyway, I hate gun shows. I really do. All they do is get me all drooly over something I can't afford. When I go to one, I get the "Kid in a Candy" syndrome. I want one or two of everything. One of my biggest weaknesses are Pre-64 Model 70s. I go plumb bananas when I see a nice specimen. Especially one like in a .270 Win. of .257 Roberts. And everyone of those I see is always at least $300 over my budget. I just quit going.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    PSST.......Mike.......... then just camp by the door and wait for the kid coming in with grandpa's gun.
    Elk creek said:
    Are those Tyler T grips fpr a Ruger? Perhaps?

Smith's and sold already.
    Weatherby said:

No problem just askin’ I wouldn’t mind finding
    one someday for a security six. It in no way is a pressing matter. I bet I run across one. 
    Elk creek said:
    Weatherby said:

one someday for a security six. It in no way is a pressing matter. I bet I run across one. 
    Don’t know if you guys know this but they are being made again in OK.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,093 Senior Member
    Elk creek said:
    Weatherby said:

Don’t know if you guys know this but they are being made again in OK.
    Link to new SS?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    the heck you say? 
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,720 Senior Member
    They had a waiting time and an odd ordering procedure last I checked. Been awhile though.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,093 Senior Member
    edited March 12 #18
    Sorry, thought Wambli meant that Ruger was making Security Six revolvers again...........
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    They had a waiting time and an odd ordering procedure last I checked. Been awhile though.
    Yes they do.  It's a small family business and you have to fill out a form and send a check.  But they have some of their stuff selling on eBay.

Elk creek said:
    the heck you say? 
    They are making T-Grps again.