Home Main Category Clubhouse

Texas man who allegedly had weapons stockpile in Boston-area hotel says he was on a classified missi

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
OK Tinfoil Hat Time.....................or is somefang really weird going on by the Gooberment?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/texas-man-who-allegedly-had-weapons-stockpile-in-boston-area-hotel-says-was-on-classified-mission.html

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    OK
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    edited March 2018 #4
    Now that your TFH is on and you are blocking the Gooberments mind control signals and only receiving the real news conspiracy theory broadcasts, what's up with this feller?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,265 Senior Member
    Very strange.
    I would guess .......just a guess.  They are gun runners that did to much crack.
    To sell guns out of the trunk of a car I bet they did go to some bad areas ..... but that's where there customers are. Bet there is no back ground checks on those buys ! Then they buy dope run home party sell some dope then buy more guns & run back north. I actually know a guy that did that. Last I heard of him he was in prison out west some place. ( hope he stays there )
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    Ted Cruz's dad sent them to negotiate a deal with some Cuban envoys. They're going to overthrow Bill Bellichek and  replace him as Patriots head coach with Lane Kiffin.  The resulting instability would leave the Patsies unable to defeat even the Cincinnati Bungles, and pave the way for the Houston Texans to win the AFC conference title.  This will lead to a humbled, Trump-backing Tom Brady to resign in humiliation.

Concurrent with this, the Eagles QB Nick Foles will remain true to his Austin, TX hometown and throw the 2018 Divisional playoff game to the Dallas Cowboys, allowing a Texas v. Texas Super Bowl (Landry be praised!) and showing that both the South in general and Texas in particular are superior to the Northeast, and by proxy Ted Cruz should have defeated Donald Trump in the 2016 Republican Primaries. 

The resulting instability will further weaken an already beleaguered Pres. Trump, who is beset on all sides by scandals.  Electing not to run for the 2020 election, the Republican Primaries will be won by a resurgent Ted Cruz who will handily defeat whomever the Democrats run against him.

Silly?  Yes.  Implausible?  Highly.  But so are most all other conspiracy theories.
    Overkill is underrated.
    "Robert Normandin, who represented Bradley at the arraignment Monday, told the paper that his client is a veteran and the weapon accessories were “props” and not actually functional. Normandin reportedly said his client uses them as he conducts business."

Hmm, what kinda business is he in.......a fake gun salesman?
    Might be a pension plan .
    Sell a fake gun to a useless criminal with no reason to live ..........he points the fake gun at a cop .......cop kills him .......family sews the PD .......riots break out stores are robbed.......everyone goes home & have a million bucks & new TVs. 
    Ever think this could happen ?
    They offer cash back fer Ghetto Shoppin?
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Whatever! He coulda been about to shoot up a basket ball game for all we know. Secret mission? For who? or what? such BS! I think all y'all got it pegged. He was on a secret mission alright but not for the U.S. Goobermint! If so he would have had a contact number that he could have called and this never would'a been in the news. He was up to some no good Skunk Fornication. Keep him up there Boston, we don't need him back here.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.