Pennsylvania school arms teachers with mini-bats..

2»

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,408 Senior Member
    I saw some packs that set off pepper and  gas /or CS gas that went off when an alarm was tripped. I believe it had dye marker in it too.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,250 Senior Member
    Tiny bat must be kept under lock and key.  The dozens of sharp pencils and pens can be displayed and open carried... idiots...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,608 Senior Member
    Tiny bat must be kept under lock and key.  The dozens of sharp pencils and pens can be displayed and open carried... idiots...
    Those cheap Bic and other plastic barrel pens make dandy shanks. Pull off the cap and stab to your heart's content!
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,281 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:
    Does he say, "pretty much effective" or "pretty much ineffective" at the end?
    I'm not fluent in mid-western

I THINK he says ineffective right around the 1:02 mark, but someone more fluent might can understand him better

Sounded like "ineffective" to me...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,608 Senior Member
    Put a 1.5 million volt taser in those bats. If the teacher has to risk their life, at least let them have some really serious fun lighting up the shooter until the police arrive. Make 'em soil their britches repeatedly and often!
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,020 Senior Member
    edited April 15 #37
    This is more libtard jargon devised by the left to avoid admitting that a good guy with a gun is the best medicine for crazy shooters. If they admit that then they have to admit that were all safer armed. That's like electing a conservative black to any major office. It blows the lefts argument wide open. They will fight to the death to stop us from proving all there racial and anti gun theories false. They would rather put kids AND teachers at risk. They can't let it happen.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,250 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Those cheap Bic and other plastic barrel pens make dandy shanks. Pull off the cap and stab to your heart's content!
    Yes they do...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
2»