Couple gets hit driving through a tornado

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,414 Senior Member
WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE USED IN VIDEO; MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS/READERS.

http://www.wltx.com/article/weather/glad-to-have-made-it-out-alive-arkansas-couple-survives-scare-with-tornado/91-538140188

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,288 Senior Member
    Scratch one trailer!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,979 Senior Member
    Scary stuff ........and some chase them. ( not me ! )
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,979 Senior Member
     F F F  I love you .........now that's my kind of woman !
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,999 Senior Member
    "F,F,F!!!"
    "Calm the **** down. (POW!)
    "Thank God."

This exchange tells it all. :)
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,024 Senior Member
    I really think the Lord was with them because there's a dozen other things that could have happened and they're all bad.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,288 Senior Member
    Somebody was looking out for them for sure!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,434 Senior Member
    Glad they made it out safely............The damage to the camper will buff out..
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,002 Senior Member
    We were at the movie theater in Fort Smith when that storm passed through and was under a tornado watch, had to go to the hall way for awhile till it passed.