Prayer request

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 10,162 Senior Member
My neighbor is having complications post gall bladder surgery and got shipped to the ICU at the Mayo Clinic, prayers for her would be appreciated.
I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery of your neighbor/friend.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED
    THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,521 Senior Member
    Done.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 27,818 Senior Member
    Done brother.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 2,284 Senior Member
    My best.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,320 Senior Member
    Done.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,409 Senior Member
    o:)  done
    This message has been deleted
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,045 Senior Member
    Done

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 4,237 Senior Member
    Done.
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,329 Senior Member
    On the way

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,204 Senior Member
    prayers for  full recovery.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,205 Senior Member
    Add one more
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,162 Senior Member
    She is still in the ICU but she is stable now, she was sitting up and smiling at her siblings, the Dr's have to decide what to do about a polyp they found, it is good to have a bunch of surgeons at the Mayo having a huddle about your problem when you have a problem, thanks for the prayers folks.  
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 654 Senior Member
    Glad she is stable but prayers coming anyhow

• TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    Just saw this. Glad her condition stabilized. Prayers for continued improvement, comfort for the family.
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
    They moved her out of the ICU yesterday PM, not sure what to do with the polyp yet, thanks again folks.
    They are transferring her to a facility to get back on her feet, she should be home sooner than later, not sure what they did/will do with the polyp, my neighbors are whipped from the past week and I did not press them, thanks for the prayers again folks.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,521 Senior Member
    Good news.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,445 Senior Member
    continuing prayers.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 580 Senior Member
    Done