Broward Co Deputy’s Sure Love Sheriff Israel ...

NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior MemberPosts: 4,324 Senior Member
The Broward Sheriff's Office Deputies Association union members who voted — 534 out of 628 — said they had no confidence in the sheriff ... 85% don’t trust him. How can this guy show his face at the office everyday knowing that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/deputy-union-says-it-has-no-confidence-in-broward-sheriff-scott-israel/ar-AAwobYA

“The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
- George Orwell

Replies

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 27,815 Senior Member
    ...and NOTHING will happen to him.  We live in the age of NO accountability.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,044 Senior Member
    ...and NOTHING will happen to him.  We live in the age of NO accountability.
    Unfortunately you are, more than likely, correct
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,034 Senior Member
    That's nothing.  100% of me has no confidence in that piece of garbage.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,268 Senior Member
    That libtard asshole needs to go! No county needs that kind of LE leadership.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.