Undocumented What's

sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior MemberPosts: 1,388 Senior Member

I'm indulging in a little biblical tongue and cheek because I can.

Illegal aliens begot, Illegal immigrants begot, undocumented aliens begot, undocumented immigrants begot, undocumented workers. I was informed on this evening's local news that they are now undocumented "citizens"! It seems like another technically true but actually in context false statement the DEMS and MSM frequently use. They are of course undocumented in the USA but probably citizens of whatever country they were born in. Sorry to be anti PC but I still identify them as Illegal Aliens.      

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,089 Senior Member
    Heck with em. Im not sorry that I'm not PC! PC is a big problem in this world along with illegal aliens because that's what they are, illegal.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member
    "Damp-spined" is about as close to the truth as the auto censor will allow me to get, I suppose!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,388 Senior Member
    Teach said:
    "Damp-spined" is about as close to the truth as the auto censor will allow me to get, I suppose!

Multi generational US citizens of Latin American descent I know call them "Mojados" (wets).
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,972 Senior Member
    When I see a bunch of so-called refugees on the other side of the border waving their country's flag and demanding to be let in, all I see is a bunch of invaders wanting to suck off the welfare benefits on THIS side of the fence. Waving the flag of another country and demanding to be let in doesn't generate any sympathy with me.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

"Target-rich environment!"

Teach said:

"Target-rich environment!"

When I saw the ones sitting on top of the fence my first thought was "Wrist rocket with double bands and 1/2" ball bearings would be fun!" Ball bearing to the noggin and it would be 'Thump' as it hit, and a 'Splat' as the body hit the ground on the other side of the fence. Those wrist rocket slingshots are quiet, too.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,388 Senior Member
    I can't blame people for trying to escape their current s**t hole. Of course they are prohibited from entering our country illegally. Movie Quote: Full Metal Jacket: USMC helicopter door gunner with M-60: Q: How can you shoot innocent women and children? A: Easy! You just don't lead em so much! We can't legally shoot them.  
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Support your local Scouts!
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,000 Senior Member
      Welfare benefit sucking leaches is what they are IMO. And coached by lawyers as to what they need to say to get asylum entrance to our United States. The Mexican government should be held accountable for this and punished accordingly. Mexico should have turned them back at their southern border instead of allowing them passage.
    A really good high voltage electric fence would be about as good as a wall. HV meaning 350,000 V or above at really low amperage output. If you've ever been zapped by a high output ignition coil, then you KNOW it would be effective. To make it even MORE effective have it manually actuated. Let a bunch straddle the top of the fence and then light 'em up.

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,870 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    A really good high voltage electric fence would be about as good as a wall. HV meaning 350,000 V or above at really low amperage output. If you've ever been zapped by a high output ignition coil, then you KNOW it would be effective. To make it even MORE effective have it manually actuated. Let a bunch straddle the top of the fence and then light 'em up.
    But, but, but that would be so mean and cruel.
    Hmmm I like how you think
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 said:
    But, but, but that would be so mean and cruel.
    Hmmm I like how you think
    When it comes to negative reinforcement theory and aversion therapy, I'm your huckleberry! :D >:)

• ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 317 Member
    Not "illegal aliens", but "criminal aliens"  - they knew they were breaking the law when they arrived.

Just make the really high traffic crossing points artillery practice ranges for about the first 5 miles on our side of the border.  No need for a fence then!

Jerry