New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman quits amid assault reports

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,260 Senior Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44035718

• 26 minutes ago

"In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity," the statement says. "I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in non-consensual sex, which is a line I would not cross."

Oh My!

Michelle Manning Barish : After four weeks of being involved with Mr Schneiderman, she says that, as they were preparing for bed and still fully clothed, he "all of a sudden, just slapped me, open-handed and with great force, across the face" and then pushed her down and began to choke her. She says: "This was under no circumstances a sex game gone wrong... I did not consent to physical assault." She says he later said: "You know, hitting an officer of the law is a felony."

anya Selvaratnam: Says Mr Schneiderman warned her he could have her followed and phone-tapped and said he would kill her if she broke up with him, all of which he denies. The Sri Lanka-born author and actor says Mr Schneiderman called her "brown slave", adding: "Sometimes, he'd tell me to call him Master, and he'd slap me until I did."

The games you play will find you out.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,601 Senior Member
    That DB Cuomo claims he's an illegal alien, so I wish they'd lock his sorry ass up as well.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,972 Senior Member
    Democrats seem to be fixated on sex and violence, probably on account of their heredity and vast experience in both.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.