Hero Illinois Cop Showed Everything Wrong With Police Handling Of Past Shootings [VIDEO]

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,514 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 2,989 Senior Member
    That is all so true ........to bad people beleave all the BS instead of the truth.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member
    edited May 20 #3

Rule #1 of gunfighting- - - - - -"Have a gun!"  Guns don't stop crime; they stop criminals.  It doesn't matter if the criminal is a bank robber, a terrorist, or a whacked-out high school kid.  The solution to the problem is the same- - - -drop him/her in their tracks, as soon as possible!

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,265 Senior Member
    edited May 22 #4
    I just saw something on Fox. The scumbag idiot kid that did the shooting here, I thought they could try him as an adult. They're saying they can't do that and they can't give him the death penalty or even life. And if he can't get life they can't deny him parole. The most they can give him is 40 years.That's the first time I've heard that in a while. I thought they could give him the full treatment. I'm hoping this is BS but that's what they were saying on Fox.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Nevermiss1Nevermiss1 New Member Posts: 11 New Member
    So unfortunate that people believe the lies instead... This is nothing but the truth