School Attacks Don’t Happen Where There Are ‘Real, Sensible Gun Laws’

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,451 Senior Member
    Just because a dancing monkey tries to talk, doesn't mean they have something to say.🐵
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,090 Senior Member
    Texas has very sensible gun laws and well.... Jus' Sayin'.....
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 882 Senior Member
    Did either of you read the article? I think you missed the point.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 9,559 Senior Member
    I think they're arguing with Kimmell, not with the article.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,451 Senior Member
    Nomadac said:
    Did either of you read the article? I think you missed the point.
    I read it.
    JK is still a monkey🐵
  • Squawk BoxSquawk Box New Member Posts: 48 Member
    edited May 22 #7
    I glossed over the article, and its point is that attacks do happen, in gun free zones.
    In China, where private ownership of guns is forbidden, nine girls were killed in a school attack, by a man using a knife. That happened 3 weeks ago, and no gun was needed.

Jimmy Kimmel will never dwell on that attack. He can't comprehend simple things, and he is a lost cause. I gave up on lost causes many years ago, I do not try to talk to them, I just go about my life, and with the realization, that I can't change them.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,606 Senior Member
    All you need to know is that Kimmel is an idiot, and anything he says is left-wing blather.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
    I glossed over the article, and its point is that attacks do happen, in gun free zones.
    In China, where private ownership of guns is forbidden, nine girls were killed in a school attack, by a man using a knife. That happened 3 weeks ago, and no gun was needed.

Jimmy Kimmel will never dwell on that attack. He can't comprehend simple things, and he is a lost cause. I gave up on lost causes many years ago, I do not try to talk to them, I just go about my life, and with the realization, that I can't change them.
    The way I deal with that, Jimmy Who?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    edited May 25 #10
    My words to who wrote this article:

FIFY,

Mass shootings happen only in Gun Free Zones!