Home Main Category Clubhouse

A cool pic I took this weekend

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 21,101 Senior Member
Since it has nothing to do with the shoot, I didn't think it "fit" in the SE Shoot Picture thread.

However, it was taken about the time of the ~300yrd group match.

I thought it looked like a hand, showed it to the wife today and she says it looks like 2 hands praying.
That might be right, considering it was in the direction of Jerry's from the hotel when I took it :wink:

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    That will be Miss Mary, what with his new/old bike.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Depending on what direction you were facing that could have been tannerite.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    I've never been any good at Rorschach tests.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,101 Senior Member
    Thanks E
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,403 Senior Member
    Does look like praying hands. Neat picture!
    bisley said:
    I've never been any good at Rorschach tests.
    Bisley, I freaked out a psychologist/psychiatrist in one of my every 5 year psych exams in nuke power. He gave me the Rorschach ink blot tests, and my answers as to what I saw had his eyebrows disappearing into his hairline! :D Some of the other Asst. Unit Operators in my group also gave him a fit with their answers, too. 9 of 12 of us had been in the military, so we were a little bent to start with. :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,265 Senior Member
    I may need to be tested ......I keep seeing money in junk !
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,403 Senior Member
    Old Ron said:
    I may need to be tested ......I keep seeing money in junk !
    Ink blot wouldn't help. That seeing money in junk is one facet of being a horder/packrat. Gun owners and country folk are all afflicted by that to varying degrees. You're normal, just very efficient at the accumulation side of it!  :D And so am I. I have stuff hoarded by my Dad that predates me being born, and I have added a prodigious amount to that! :#
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams