Self inflicted head wound

2»

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,991 Senior Member
    edited June 10 #32
    Way to go, now EVERYBODY has to sit through a safety meeting because of you;)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,420 Senior Member

Michakav said:

I find tastefully tatted women extremely attractive! I have a serious crush on "Jane" from the show Blindspot. Obviously a fictional character, but she is gorgeous nonetheless in real life! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=jane+from+blindspot&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3x4GenMjbAhUwq1kKHdW_DKcQ_AUICigB&biw=1152&bih=614

Oh yeah!

I love this gal in both Thor movies as Lady Sif. (Jaimie Alexander)

They should have given her the role as Wonder Woman.
    "Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,937 Senior Member
    Well, the garf in my noggin is healing nicely, but my ears are ringing... do you think it's still tinnitus, or do I have something to worry about?😉
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,318 Senior Member
    Nice! Nobody will mess with you on subway!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 2,618 Senior Member
    Well, the garf in my noggin is healing nicely, but my ears are ringing... do you think it's still tinnitus, or do I have something to worry about?😉
    If it continues once healed or when you get the stitches out then ask the doc.
    I always take my own out but some go back to have it done.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,372 Senior Member
    Michakav said:
    I got a hotel once on a trip with my boy. Woke up early. Decided to let the boy sleep awhile well I caught the news on tv. When I hit the switch it was a show specifically to model young women that were disrobed and elaborately tattooed. I had never seen the like. It was tastefully done I thought and I found it hard to change the channel. Scars could never have measured up.

I find tastefully tatted women extremely attractive! I have a serious crush on "Jane" from the show Blindspot. Obviously a fictional character, but she is gorgeous nonetheless in real life! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=jane+from+blindspot&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3x4GenMjbAhUwq1kKHdW_DKcQ_AUICigB&biw=1152&bih=614

I am the opposite.  I find an attractive woman with tattoos to be the equivalent to an airbrushed wizard and unicorn scene on the hood of a Ferrari. 
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Michakav said:
    I got a hotel once on a trip with my boy. Woke up early. Decided to let the boy sleep awhile well I caught the news on tv. When I hit the switch it was a show specifically to model young women that were disrobed and elaborately tattooed. I had never seen the like. It was tastefully done I thought and I found it hard to change the channel. Scars could never have measured up.

I am the opposite.  I find an attractive woman with tattoos to be the equivalent to an airbrushed wizard and unicorn scene on the hood of a Ferrari. 
    Like this?
    George Carlin
    George Carlin
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 17,005 Senior Member
    That's kinda cool!

But then again, I like me some tattooed wimmins!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

My Karma ran over your Dogma!
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 2,618 Senior Member
    Only problem with people with ink on is ........in time that cute little unicorn now looks like a rhino.
    Old Ron said:
    Only problem with people with ink on is ........in time that cute little unicorn now looks like a rhino.
    True enough, but at that point eyesight had usually faded as well! 😉
    George Carlin
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,784 Senior Member
    See the source image
    Just charming!

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,372 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,166 Senior Member
    edited June 13 #45
    Big Al1 said:
    See the source image
    Just charming!

Goodness..........be like making out with a human lizard/reptile.............YUK.....................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    edited June 13 #46
    That is or was a girl, right??????
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Just hideous.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 17,005 Senior Member
    Then there's over doing it...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

My Karma ran over your Dogma!
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,420 Senior Member
    Big Al1 said:
    See the source image
    Just charming!

I honestly don't know if that's male or female but I'm sure it's a big hit with whatever it dates.

I'm not judging.....................Hell Yeah I am. It's got horns for crying out loud!

Id' rather see this instead.

"Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams
2»