2 F Bombs

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 7,873 Senior Member
Robert Di Nero is such a stand up guy. He dropped F Trump twice during his Angry speach. I didn't watch the show, but apparently it was politically charged against the 2A and our President.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-de-niro-trump-aimed-f-bombs-tony-awards-twice-bleeped/
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member

Robert who?

Hollyweird types need to stick to what they do best- - - - - -falling into bed with each other and then whining about it to the whole world!

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,873 Senior Member
    Seems funny he can go on national television and say F our President, but let someone on the Right say something and they are smeared out of a job. 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,735 Senior Member
    Was that another awards show that nobody watch's?? 
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,132 Senior Member

Not only that, but I've heard him say he would like to punch Trump out, or something to that affect. 

Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,973 Senior Member
    Robert De Niro? That washed up has been actor that tries to remain relevant by going everywhere that will put him on stage and ranting about what a tough guy he is and wanting to always punch someone out because he doesn't agree with him? That worthless out of work Anus Chapeau actor? He's a legend in his own mind................and nowhere else.

De Niro is another Far Left Hollyweird  feces stick that won't flush! Giggle animated emoticon
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,558 Senior Member
    I care very little what these people think about anything, and even less for the people that take them seriously.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,537 Senior Member
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,451 Senior Member
    My hospitalised mother, bless her sainted soul could f- bomb that pansy into the stone age.😜
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,665 Senior Member
    Looking to become relevant again.  Not working except for the like minded Hollywood Nouveu riche trash that think him a thought leader... 
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,973 Senior Member
    Looking to become relevant again.  Not working except for the like minded Hollywood Nouveu riche trash that think him a thought leader... 
    He keeps feeding that virulent hatred for Trump, he's liable to develop a cluster of bleeding ulcers.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,699 Senior Member

A Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2018.

A very petulant Immature Robert De Niro attacking President Trump with profanity while he’s negotiating with the other G7 counties.

https://constitution.com/raging-b-s/

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,873 Senior Member
    Sad but true

makes me wonder why there is no public outcry against him?????
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,699 Senior Member
    I love the political cartoons by A.F. Branco...........he hits the nail on the head.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,606 Senior Member
    DiNitwitt has mistaken me for someone that gives  a crap!
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES