Who watched the Shooter series

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,707 Senior Member
I watched 18 episodes on NetFlix. I like the series so far. I guess there is a season 3 now, season 2 stopped at episode 18. I read the star broke his leg off-set before the scheduled last 2 were finished.

Not bad gun handling for Hollywood/TV. Sure some things could be better, but it is leaps and bounds ahead of much I've seen.

What do you think of the series?

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,707 Senior Member
    edited June 12 #2
    I'm sure it probably has been discussed on here before, but I just happened to stumble on it in the NetFlix menu and thought I'd give it............er....... a shot.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,314 Senior Member
    Made it to about 3/4ths of the first episode when the sniperish dude told the hunter that the 223 couldnt be used for anything... quit then
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    Yeah I heard that too, but it actually got much better and mostly was OK.

Besides up against a .338 Lapua mag used a lot in the series.............
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,205 Senior Member
    We watch it. One of our favorite shows. Is it entirely accurate? Nope. But I couldn't watch anything if accuracy was the defining factor.
    Looks like they took the book/movie and stretched it into a series.

Some very good actors in it. Lots of twists and turns in the plot(s).