Minnesota teenager gets her head stuck in tailpipe during music festival

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,417 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,728 Senior Member
    Underage drinking  why am i not surprised?  I was no angel either, but never dumb enough to stick my head in a tail pipe
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 703 Senior Member
    At least it wasn't in Florida this time.....
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    I've shoved white taters and sweet taters up a few tailpipes over the years, but I never considered sticking my haidbone in one! :D
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,289 Senior Member
    Some of the comments for that article are priceless.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    I got my head stuck in a fence when I was in kindergarten, some "big kid" was tasked to pull me out. YEARS later, when I was in about 5th grade, I heard 2 8th graders talking - "You see that kid? I pulled his head out of the kindergarten fence!"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,434 Senior Member
    She was pist n decided to have a rest cos she was so exhausted.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,540 Senior Member
    Darwin never rests
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,417 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    I got my head stuck in a fence when I was in kindergarten, some "big kid" was tasked to pull me out. YEARS later, when I was in about 5th grade, I heard 2 8th graders talking - "You see that kid? I pulled his head out of the kindergarten fence!"
    Ah Ha...........finally an explanation...........is that when the desire to be a male belly dancer first struck you?

Dancing Cat animated emoticon

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Afore I'da let 'em chop my zaust pipe off, I'da cranked up that diesel and see if I could gun the engine and blow 'er dadburn head outa there! Works on taters! :D (Spoken in East TN ridge runner dialect)
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,012 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Afore I'da let 'em chop my zaust pipe off, I'da cranked up that diesel and see if I could gun the engine and blow 'er dadburn head outa there! Works on taters! :D (Spoken in East TN ridge runner dialect)
    That's funny right there. 

She was an idiot but my question is why did the truck have pipes big enough to stick a head in.
    Big Chief said:
    zorba said:
    Ah Ha...........finally an explanation...........is that when the desire to be a male belly dancer first struck you?

Dancing Cat animated emoticon

Naw, that came decades later. Guess it took awhile for the damage to set in!

Just goofing with ya Zorba.

Big Chief said:
    Just goofing with ya Zorba.
    I totally know that!  Just goofin' back...

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,694 Senior Member
    She's lucky nothing got put in her exhaust in that position
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,012 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    She's lucky nothing got put in her exhaust in that position
    :D  Couldn't tell if that was a belt or thongs.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,301 Senior Member
    She seems so PROUD about it...

"She later posted a picture to Facebook holding the cut pipe, writing "Yeah I'm the tail pipe girl, whatchu know about it?"
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• 1911LVR1911LVR New Member Posts: 6 New Member
    New way of giving head??
    US Navy Veteran * NRA and GOA Member
    =================================
    Praise the Gods, Do Good, Act Bravely
    tennmike said:

She was an idiot but my question is why did the truck have pipes big enough to stick a head in.
    Those big ends on tailpipes are 'supposed to be' resonators. Makes the exhaust supposedly louder. Where you live you must not have a buncha kids enamored with the Japanese cars in 'Fast and Furious' fitted with the 'fart mufflers' and big exhaust pipe ends to resonate that machine gun fart noise. :D

• GilaGila Posts: 164 Member
    tennmike said:

For the same reason some of them have stacks behind the cab... 
    To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.  Sun Tzŭ
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 418 Member
    tennmike said:

Because of small penile problems.
    Those newer cars just don't have that sound like the muscle cars did, especially the rice burners and even motorcycles.