Florida Man at it again.................

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 22,616 Senior Member
Hey, Big Chief, how did you miss this gem???!!! :D

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2018/06/florida-man-arrested-after-calling-sheriff-to-get-his-meth-tested/?utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=gunsnfreedom

A Florida man called the sheriff’s office Tuesday after growing suspicious that the meth he had smoked was the wrong drug.

The concerned caller, 49-year-old Hawthorne resident Douglas Peter Kelly, experienced a “violent reaction” to narcotics he had purchased a week earlier. He wanted members from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office to test the substance so that he could press charges against the dealer for selling him the incorrect drug.

Drug unit detectives invited Kelly to the office so they could conduct a quality test, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Kelly drove to the office to show them a clear substance wrapped in aluminum foil. When it tested positive as methamphetamine, Kelly was arrested.

He is being held at the Putnam County jail in lieu of $5,000 bail.

The Sheriff’s Office took to Facebook to extend the same drug-testing assistance to other citizens.

“PUBLIC NOTICE: If you believe you were sold bad drugs, we are offering a free service to test them for you,” the post reads. “Remember, our detectives are always ready to assist anyone who believes they were misled in their illegal drug purchase.”

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SOME crooks are REALLY DUMB!!!!!

If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,698 Senior Member
    They deffinately aren't taking smart pills!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,288 Senior Member
    Textbook definition of a "Florididiot".
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,416 Senior Member
    Hawthorne is a small one horse/hick town that highway 301 runs through. That crap has spread everywhere.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Hawthorne is a small one horse/hick town that highway 301 runs through. That crap has spread everywhere.
    Meth has swept MY neighborhood several times in the last few decades. It's an ongoing problem.
    Like the meth cooker that got tired of getting busted at his house cooking the stuff in a shed, and moved production into a rented houseboat, and proceeded to blow up said houseboat and burn it down to the waterline. I reckon some fish in the vicinity got 'cranked up' when they ingested the product involuntarily.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

Problem all over the world. I don't know, but is there a law in the US that the owner/realtor has to disclose it was a former Meth Lab? 

It would suck to buy or even rent a place that is contaminated and not know it and the risks.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    I reckon it must vary a lot by state. I don't know if TN changed the law but it's best to stay out of cheap fleabag hotels in the state. They get a lot of meth cookers renting rooms for a few days to do the cooking, and it messes up the room, the cleaning staff, and guests.