First folks were complaining about "families being torn apart...

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 17,295 Senior Member
NOW, they're complaining about the strain NOT doing it is going to put on the system...

Can/will they PLEASE make up their freakin' minds, or be honest and admit they really don't care WHAT Pres. Trump does, they're going to beach, moan and complain because Trump's the one that did it.

No, I'm still not a die hard Trump supporter, (not a hater either) but the constant complaining irregardless of what he does is getting tiresome.
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,261 Senior Member
    The blatant manipulation of information is so transparent that even my thirteen year old son is observing it as an alternative entertainment.

It's a great failure to the viewer no matter what their political bias.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,616 Senior Member
    9 U.S Consulate offices scattered throughout Mexico, and one U.S. Embassy in Mexico yet these FREAKIN' IDIOTS come to the border and cross illegally. If they WANTED TO ENTER THE U.S. legally then they could go and apply for admission and wait like everyone else, but NO! THESE FREAKIN' IDIOTS JUMP THE BORDER, WITH THEIR KIDS, OR SOMEBODY ELSE'S KIDS! And then they stop up the system, but good! Good diversion for the drug runners; the BP/INS are all busy dealing with the influx of border jumpers and can't do their jobs of attempting to secure the border. It's freakin' ridiculous, and the Democrats want it to stay that way to keep the bread and circus masses wound up in a frenzy.

If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,264 Senior Member
    Because the more the press stirs the masses with immigration crap, the less attention anyone is paying to the IG report.  Sleigh of hands...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,352 Senior Member
    The blatant manipulation of information is so transparent that even my thirteen year old son is observing it as an alternative entertainment.

It's a great failure to the viewer no matter what their political bias.

Infants are being ripped from their mother's breast! Right..............
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,999 Senior Member
    Because the more the press stirs the masses with immigration crap, the less attention anyone is paying to the IG report.  Sleigh of hands...
    Yep. We have a Justice Department scandal that dwarfs Watergate, much less the Mueller probe, and we have to filter through Sean Hannity's breathless commentary to get any news on it, because ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC are not even covering it.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,414 Senior Member
    It is hard to separate kids from their families and hard to figure out a way to enforce the law without doing it. So under pressure Trump signed a executive order to  not separate them.

As usual, the whole mess has been wildly distorted by the media and Dems making crazy claims they are/were being put in "Concentration Camps" ......................that's absurd, no comparison.

Even Laura Bush said it was inhumane. Problem is her husband implemented the program I heard on TV. We all know about the 'Fake' children put in cages by Trump photos, buy again that was under Obammy.

Most of the children detained were not with any parents. One BP officer said many young girls were often given birth control pills or morning after pills before their journey to take/carry because it was likely they would be raped somewhere along the way.  What parents in their right minds would subject their children to such a trek. Here if we sent minors like that we would be charged with child abuse (and BTW our children would be taken from us).

It is not a Trump policy, he just started enforcing the law already on the books. Where was all the outrage under past administrations, they were mostly silent. One judge did impose a 20 day rule for detainment.

So Obammy implemented a Catch and Release........give them a court date for a hearing they mostly never showed up for.

You/parents get arrested for breaking the law say on a traffic stop and you will be immediately separated from you children, what is the big deal when it comes to illegals?

The whole Border issue is a mess and needs to get fixed or we will have the same thing over and over again with programs like the Dream Act.

Why give illegals an incentive to keep coming. They can go to a border crossing point and apply for asylum or better yet to one of our embassies in their home countries.  Mexico lets the flood gates stay open and hardly lifts a finger to stop any of it.

Many coming in are sent by the drug cartels as part of their human trafficking enterprises.

What the Dems really want is open borders and immunity for anyone already here without fixing the problem. We need a wall and other measures to stop it............illegals/drugs.

Plus we need to remove the incentives to attract illegals coming here for work, cheap labor for businesses. Heavy fines and jail for those who hire illegals. Make E-Verify and the Green Card system work.

Our land of Milk and Honey will turn into something like the crap holes they came from real fast if we keep letting them in by the millions.

I get the this is America, send us your huddled masses.......that era is long gone. The open borders crowd are trying to give everything we have away to immigrants that a lot of Blood, Sweat and Tears were shed making.

Heck, they don't want to see children/families detained.......fine keep them together and send them right back into Mexico the same day TOGETHER! 

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Damned if he does and damned if he don't!

'Bad Optics' as they say no matter how you look at it........so they won their media blitz and misinformation campaign..........they were silent mostly under Clinton/Bush/Obammy..........miraculously it became a big issue when Trump enforced the law.   
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,553 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:
    NOW, they're complaining about the strain NOT doing it is going to put on the system...

Can/will they PLEASE make up their freakin' minds, or be honest and admit they really don't care WHAT Pres. Trump does, they're going to beach, moan and complain because Trump's the one that did it.

No, I'm still not a die hard Trump supporter, (not a hater either) but the constant complaining irregardless of what he does is getting tiresome.
    Democruds will turn on a dime to change their opinion when it suits their daily narrative. Being able to bitch about Trump and make it believable is their only strategy.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,012 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:

Democruds will turn on a dime to change their opinion when it suits their daily narrative. Being able to bitch about Trump and make it believable is their only strategy.
    I agree and it helps when all of the media are helping you. People that don't watch Fox news will never hear any of it.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,727 Senior Member
    When the media and for the most part Democratic Party go on a rampage media blitz on a subject like they have this last few days.  You can be sure there is something rotten happening in Washington.  At the moment the IG report is one of them, but I am willing to bet something else will come out of congress along with or attached to immigration reform very soon.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    They just said outta the 12,000 detained children only 2,000 were with/separated from their parents, the other 10,000 were sent by themselves or with 'Coyotes' or who knows.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,084 Senior Member

Hey, Peter Fonda- - - - -let's go motorcycle riding- - - - -I'll bet I can scare up a redneck with a shotgun to meet up with us on a lonely 2 lane road somewhere!

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Where is the outrage after he said Trump's son should be locked in a cage with pedophiles......if someone would have said that about one of the Obammy girls they would have been tarred and feathered ..................................double standard ain't the right description for the fruitcakes on the left who pretty much get away with saying anything as long as it is directed toward Trump and his family.

Another one suffering from a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

edited June 21 #16

Democrats don’t have the same high level of outrage when it comes to Americans killed by illegal immigrants they do for kids separated from their parents at the border.

https://constitution.com/blind-hysteria/

See MORE A.F. Branco Cartoons Here: Comically Incorrect

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,143 Senior Member
    Libs have never had a problem separating infants from their mothers womb and throwing them away.  But illegals? Oh the poor children.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 1,511 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    When the media and for the most part Democratic Party go on a rampage media blitz on a subject like they have this last few days.  You can be sure there is something rotten happening in Washington.  At the moment the IG report is one of them, but I am willing to bet something else will come out of congress along with or attached to immigration reform very soon.
    My son is in DC on his honeymoon and says there are a LOT of Chinese people there. He mentioned something about someone being held in China and they want the U.S. to get them released.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,999 Senior Member
    Without a bug-eyed, foaming at the mouth leftist media, this is a non-issue, since the laws that ICE are enforcing have been on the books for decades. The difference is that the left is actively encouraging these people to risk their lives getting over the border, and the numbers are now unmanagable, without 'overflow' procedures..

"The first thing we do- - - -let's kill all the lawyers!"

Shakespeare, "Henry the VI"

That would include the ones camped out south of the border who are coaching the "refugees" on the exact words to speak when they're picked up after crossing over- - - -somewhere OTHER than a port of entry!

Teach said:

Hey, Peter Fonda- - - - -let's go motorcycle riding- - - - -I'll bet I can scare up a redneck with a shotgun to meet up with us on a lonely 2 lane road somewhere!

Just bring him over here to where i live. We can go fishin'..................................... >:)
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

"We can go fishin'..................................... "

Maybe the Swamp People could take him trollin' for gators!

Teach said:

"We can go fishin'..................................... "

Maybe the Swamp People could take him trollin' for gators!

That would probably work out pretty well. Gators LOVE stink bait! :D

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,264 Senior Member
    edited June 22 #24
    Drunk + Twitter (I suspect) is always fun results.  Apparently he deleted all his tweets...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    Drunk + Twitter (I suspect) is always fun results.  Apparently he deleted all his tweets...
    He might have deleted his tweets, but they were quickly copied and disseminated on the internet. I seriously doubt alcohol was involved in those statements he made. His more famous sister gets all the press with her shenanigans. I wonder if his big mouth is having any effect on ticket sales to his movie that was released today. Sort of doubt it; people that actually like him think pretty much the same as he does regarding open borders, Trump, and all things political. I wish he and his sister would move to somewhere on the East African coast, and renounce their U.S. citizenship at the same time.

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,991 Senior Member
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
    Alpha, you might not be old enough to remember that the symbol '#' is the old symbol for 'pound', so when I see any 'hashtag' and a word or words it immediately reads as 'pound xxxxxxxxxx'. So I read your 'hashtag' as 'pound family values'. LOL :D

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,352 Senior Member
    Teach said:

"The first thing we do- - - -let's kill all the lawyers!"

Shakespeare, "Henry the VI"

That would include the ones camped out south of the border who are coaching the "refugees" on the exact words to speak when they're picked up after crossing over- - - -somewhere OTHER than a port of entry!

Ambulance chasers and refugee chasers. Many of these people have saved for years. Between the lawyers and coyotes (transporters) when the lawyers fail to get them refugee status they end up destitute with little chance of remaining in the U.S. The incarcerated adults violated our existing immigration laws. Their children are being cared for not caged in dog kennels or imprisoned in concentration camps. The liberals are very far out of line this time. 
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,287 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Alpha, you might not be old enough to remember that the symbol '#' is the old symbol for 'pound', so when I see any 'hashtag' and a word or words it immediately reads as 'pound xxxxxxxxxx'. So I read your 'hashtag' as 'pound family values'. LOL :D
    That's still how I see it...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,012 Senior Member

Maybe so but i think a lot of true feelings come out when drunk. Telling how he really felt  then ashamed.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,727 Senior Member

Maybe so but i think a lot of true feelings come out when drunk. Telling how he really felt  then ashamed.
    He probably wasn't drinking, just arrogant enough to think he was important enough that he could say anything
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5