First folks were complaining about "families being torn apart...

2»

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,555 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Teach said:

Hey, Peter Fonda- - - - -let's go motorcycle riding- - - - -I'll bet I can scare up a redneck with a shotgun to meet up with us on a lonely 2 lane road somewhere!

Just bring him over here to where i live. We can go fishin'..................................... >:)
    Be sure to bring his sister.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,084 Senior Member

"Be sure to bring his sister."

Stink bait and skank bait- - - - -the fish would gag and roll belly-up by the boat load!

Jerry

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,022 Senior Member
    Because the more the press stirs the masses with immigration crap, the less attention anyone is paying to the IG report.  Sleigh o f hands...
    This is no mystery, we all know where it's coming from. The left cannot allow, if they can prevent it, the Republican president success. Their life blood is on the line so they will scramble around like trapped rats to stop it at about any cost. The conservatives need their strongest resolve to stand up to them and if we can prevail it may spell the end of the Democratic party as it is today. It needs reform and the rats within it need to be put to sleep. That's what will happen if the house and senate stay Republican and Trump wins in 2020. This is the United States of Freaking America, not the old Soviet Union or Havana or Bejing. So many Americans cant see where they are in relation to that. Some, like here across the bay in this county at the Alcoa Plant have been schooled by the union to believe the most leftist views. Some of these old Alcoa guys are so brain washed even the gun guys vote solid Dummycrap. My old friend Henry, the one I've spoken about h, end ofere that owned several Kleingunthers, was so brain washed if you asked him who he was voting for for president, he'd say, "Whoever is running as the Democrat." That was it, end of story. My son in law's grandfather was an old Alcoa union man. He always mindlessly voted Democrat. In 2008 we all convinced him to vote for McCain against Obama. He did in the end because he liked Sarah Palin. He had an eye for the ladies. When she lost he was heart broken. He died not long after, in 2010 from a return of colo rectal cancer, but he was heart broken Obama won.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
2»