Pastor Shoots, Kills Gun Wielding Carjacker In Walmart Parking Lot

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,425 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,292 Senior Member
    Blasted auto-play video that I can't turn off, not even manually. This must be the latest thing in web dirty tricks, drove me right out.

But sounds like a good story.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,292 Senior Member
    Ok, now I've got the stupid auto-play under control (again!). Nice story, guy's a hero as far as I'm concerned.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,262 Senior Member
    Way better than reading about traggic deaths.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,088 Senior Member
    Apparently, several armed private citizens responded- - - -this guy was just the first one to get rounds on target.  Funny- - - -when I was in Washington state a few weeks ago, my Tennessee CCW permit was no good. 
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,955 Senior Member
    American hero, living his life and making the world a better place for us all. One less waste of skin burning oxygen.

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,309 Senior Member
    Well done pastor
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,425 Senior Member
    And one of the carjackers victims he shot before being shot by the good preacher is in the hospital paralyzed from the neck down. Not much about this side of the story.

Carjacking suspect's victim remains paralyzed, in critical condition

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,257 Senior Member
    Good job pastor!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain