Final Days

2»

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,506 Senior Member
    Y'all are in our prayers
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,150 Senior Member
    My deepest condolences.  At least she passed amongst loved ones, can't think of a better way to go.  Prayers for strength for the family.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,285 Senior Member
    My condolences.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,077 Senior Member
    So sorry to hear this, Bam.  Prayers out.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,234 Senior Member
    No words to offer other than believe in the guiding hand. 

It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,409 Senior Member
    Condolences from my family to yours....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 659 Senior Member
    My heart goes out to you, lost my mom to Alzheimer's, such a slow tragic process.  Condolences for your loss, first of who she had been and second for the physical loss of her.  Prayers for you and your very special daughters. 
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,259 Senior Member
    edited July 3 #39
    Thanks again all.  Last Wednesday we let 7 Mylar balloons go that had a note from my granddaughter telling about how she lost her great grandma and she was sending these ball on out to honor her and would they please return the stamped selfaddressed envelope to see how far they made it.  She has gotten two back.  One went about 5 miles to new market AL.  The second did much better, traveled to SeVierville, TN, up by Gatlinburg.  That's about 200+ miles. Both people sent nice notes back to her.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,261 Senior Member
    BAMAAK said:
    Thanks again all.  Last Wednesday we let 7 Mylar balloons go that had a note from my granddaughter telling about how she lost her great grandma and she was sending these ball on out to honor her and would they please return the stamped selfaddressed envelope to see how far they made it.  She has gotten two back.  One went about 5 miles to new market AL.  The second did much better, traveled to SeVierville, TN, up by Gatlinburg.  That's about 200+ miles. Both people sent nice notes back to her.
    That is really nice. 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
2»