Well! Lets see if this place gets run out of business

Replies

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 26,254 Senior Member
    I see the numbers as your CNN folks report them.  

"We mapped 63 publicly reported incidents from January to July 2017, where mosques were targets of threats, vandalism or arson. On average, that comes down to nine every month and at least two a week."
    The you read the article and see that it was FOUR fires, and a whole bunch of "vandalism" and "threats" which it gives no detail a how they are counted.

Still a big difference between spray painting a swastika on a temple door and a mob of snowflakes and welfare discontents setting a whole block of stores on fire after looting them.

And I am NOT trying to down play the actions of the right wing nuts.  I want extremists jailed on BOTH sides.  BUT I'm trying to bring to light the actions of the mobs of everyday college snowflakes that are emboldened by lack of accountability for their criminal actions and their shot at 15 minutes of fame on TV news.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

bisley said:
    CNN - great source. They blame Trump for it, and then mention that it is no different from the high number of Jewish targets that have been hit. Uh..Trump's daughter and SIL are Jewish, and he is the first President to keep his promise to move the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem.

I wouldn't believe any of your sources, without corroboration.
    Jewish cases are also on the rise and it's also due to a rise in racism and radical right wing groups. No I'm not saying it's directly Trump's fault, but he has been quick to attack left wing anger, but largely silent on right wing violence. The fact he had Steve Bannon in his white house, and has at least tacitly accepted many in the "Alt-right" doesn't help. Whether he likes it or not these people see him as "their president" and are emboldened by his actions and he does little to discourage theirs.

Some more casual racism, assault and harassment that's becoming all the more common. These are just in the past week and even reported on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/south-carolina-woman-assaulted-black-teen-at-pool-bit-deputy-on-arm-upon-arrest-police-say.html

http://m.fox19.com/story/38508395/graphic-woman-cites-trump-in-racist-rant-against-latino-family

Of course you are also taking into consideration the racism that is exhibited, condoned and encouraged by the establishment right?  NOPE, it's a conservative, Republican, right wing issue...

We live in a country where minorities are subversive and divisive to an extreme in their every day life.  How about BET Network and many other mainstream examples of raced based organizations, TV shows, entertainment venues and others.l..  Why can you have a United Negro College Fund and an NAACP in a country screaming for "equality"???  Can you have a United White College Fund?  I'm a Latino by birth and I think it is SHAMEFUL that racism in this country is widely/openly practiced and even government sponsored by the same folks dreaming for equality...  Every time I see a Latino organization asking for special considerations and privileges it makes me want to throw up.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,651 Senior Member
    Out of the billions of people in this world, there WILL BE douche bag ass holes. On ALL sides. Period, end of story. This CANNOT  BE CHANGED. The amount of douche bag ass holery comapred to the non douche bag ass holery is statistically insignificant, it ONLY serves as fodder for political dick measuring contests. 
    “Well, your side did this 18 times in the last 3 years!”
    ”Yeah but, YOUR side did THIS 19 times in the last 18 months!”
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,991 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    Out of the billions of people in this world, there WILL BE douche bag ass holes. On ALL sides. Period, end of story. This CANNOT  BE CHANGED. The amount of douche bag ass holery comapred to the non douche bag ass holery is statistically insignificant, it ONLY serves as fodder for political dick measuring contests. 
    Damn it Chris! If we think of things in those terms we won't be able to generalize into entire massive groups of people and we might even figure out a way to all get along. We can't have that!

Seriously though fair point.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,284 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    ...it ONLY serves as fodder for political dick measuring contests. 
    Yep. Exactly what I found when I went looking for info on the Florida gubernatorial race - completely useless.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    cpj said:
    cpj said:
    Damn it Chris! If we think of things in those terms we won't be able to generalize into entire massive groups of people and we might even figure out a way to all get along. We can't have that!

It is an absolutely a fair point.  But while I detest the extreme on MY side of the fence this does not stop me from wanting to choke the life out of some DB snowflake breaking windows with impunity at his local Starbucks because he did not like the results of the election.  And THIS is not considered extreme behavior anymore, it is normal everyday behavior by a large portion of the left, specially the young.  Activism against everyday actions like Conservative speakers being driven out of college campuses is an affront to our liberty and rights.  And every time I bring that up and someone says "well your side does it too", instead of just acknowledging that it is wrong it makes me think they learned their debating skills at five years old when "he did it first" was a valid point to make to mommy...

I know there are tons of instances of DBs on both sides of the isle but dear Lord when I see folks like Maxine Waters in positions of leadership egging on the bottom of the gene pool and the snowflakes to uncivilized actions it just makes my blood boil.  That this imbecile can be elected to a federal level position by ANY constituency in the USA makes me think our gene pool is polluted well beyond any chance of a cleanup...
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,991 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    cpj said:

It is an absolutely a fair point.  But while I detest the extreme on MY side of the fence this does not stop me from wanting to choke the life out of some DB snowflake breaking windows with impunity at his local Starbucks because he did not like the results of the election.  And THIS is not considered extreme behavior anymore, it is normal everyday behavior by a large portion of the left, specially the young.  Activism against everyday actions like Conservative speakers being driven out of college campuses is an affront to our liberty and rights.  And every time I bring that up and someone says "well your side does it too", instead of just acknowledging that it is wrong it makes me think they learned their debating skills at five years old when "he did it first" was a valid point to make to mommy...

I know there are tons of instances of DBs on both sides of the isle but dear Lord when I see folks like Maxine Waters in positions of leadership egging on the bottom of the gene pool and the snowflakes to uncivilized actions it just makes my blood boil.  That this imbecile can be elected to a federal level position by ANY constituency in the USA makes me think our gene pool is polluted well beyond any chance of a cleanup...
    I say we let them at eachother. Let Antifa and the racist jackasses go at it. Maybe they can all meet at Gettysburg at the site of pickets charge. Set a time and date and have law enforcement set a perimeter. Only rule inside the perimeter is no firearms. Would be a great way to reduce the population of Nazis and Anarchists!
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
    cpj said:
    cpj said:

I say we let them at eachother. Let Antifa and the racist jackasses go at it. Maybe they can all meet at Gettysburg at the site of pickets charge. Set a time and date and have law enforcement set a perimeter. Only rule inside the perimeter is no firearms. Would be a great way to reduce the population of Nazis and Anarchists!
    Now you're talking, that is an OUTSTANDING idea!!!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,725 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    cpj said:

Don't forget to put it on live broadcast so the Nation can observe
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Fergit that! I'll be there to watch first hand!

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,612 Senior Member
    No firearms? O.K. But any other weapon that is not a firearm can be used.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 14,042 Senior Member
    Screw that, let them kill each other with butter knives-- let them suffer for a bit for our amusement.
    Unfortunately these folks tend to be absolute cowards who will only do things they think they'll get away with sans consequences.  I'm sure the thought of real physical harm is absolutely abhorrent and outright frightening to them...  So they will yell insults at each other from the edges of the field until they are hoarse...
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,872 Senior Member
    Unfortunately these folks tend to be absolute cowards who will only do things they think they'll get away with sans consequences.  I'm sure the thought of real physical harm is absolutely abhorrent and outright frightening to them...  So they will yell insults at each other from the edges of the field until they are hoarse...
    Start shrinking the perimeter until they are face to face...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,083 Senior Member
    Once they're through brawling, just be sure to shoot the survivors.  Auntie Maxi-pad had to cancel a few rallies she was planning on having because of "death threats"- - - - - -rumor has it those threats came from her mirror!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,141 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:
    sgtrock21 said:
    "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". It is a very, very broad brush. There should be a legitimate reason. A bat s**t crazy liberal hating anyone associated with the Trump administration refusing service? Probably not. In practice it returns to refusing service to negroes.   
    It should be a very broad brush. Refusing service to anyone should be a business owner's right. Don't want to sell to blacks? Fine, but don't expect any non-bigots to enter your establishment. A savvy entrepreneur will open a competing shop across the street with a big sign out front "ALL ARE WELCOME". Let's see who stays in business and who fails. 

The market works when left alone by government. 
    This may not be true in certain parts of the country.  Not just the south either.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,352 Senior Member
    BAMAAK said:
    CaliFFL said:
    sgtrock21 said:
    "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". It is a very, very broad brush. There should be a legitimate reason. A bat s**t crazy liberal hating anyone associated with the Trump administration refusing service? Probably not. In practice it returns to refusing service to negroes.   
    It should be a very broad brush. Refusing service to anyone should be a business owner's right. Don't want to sell to blacks? Fine, but don't expect any non-bigots to enter your establishment. A savvy entrepreneur will open a competing shop across the street with a big sign out front "ALL ARE WELCOME". Let's see who stays in business and who fails. 

This may not be true in certain parts of the country.  Not just the south either.

I was thinking the Civil Rights Act of 1964 kind of frowned on that.
    LBJ got his civil rights act passed, but he was a little off with his "200 year" prediction- - - - -that voting bloc is getting tired of being lied to after only 50-something years.  Now they've got to pander to the illegals and the "free stuff" socialists!
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,141 Senior Member
    edited June 30 #110
    It may not be direct we won't serve you cause you are x ethnicity, but you can be made to feel unwanted and uncomfortable.  I know a women, half asian, sweet kid, grew up with my girls, went to a local small dinner.  Staff served her but the "regular" bubbas made loud slanderous comments while she was there.  No laws broken but management didn't say a word.  Think shell go back?
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,162 Senior Member
    Recently on FOX they made some clarification about the owner's story about asking Sanders and her family to leave per the request of her gay employees. Not only did she want them out of her restaurant, when the group walked across the street to another restaurant, she followed them and tried to get that restaurant to kick them out also. I wonder why all of the other networks didn't point that out?
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    Recently on FOX they made some clarification about the owner's story about asking Sanders and her family to leave per the request of her gay employees. Not only did she want them out of her restaurant, when the group walked across the street to another restaurant, she followed them and tried to get that restaurant to kick them out also. I wonder why all of the other networks didn't point that out?
    She’s obviously one Aunt Maxine’s little warriors...
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,725 Senior Member
    That kind of harrassment is going to get someone hurt.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    "Hurt" isn't sufficient- - - - -The next time a bunch like ANTIFA starts throwing rocks, bottles, and fireworks at a group with a properly executed permit to march like they just did in Portland Oregon, it's time to lock and load, and take out a few dozen of those paid anarchists.  Then let's see if they're able to recruit replacements without upping the pay scale exponentially.  Until anarchy starts gets deadly, it's all fun and games for the worthless scum.     
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,140 Senior Member
    edited July 1 #115
    cpj said:
    I FULLY support the rights of this restaraunt. Good on them for throwing them out. 

I agree 100%. But the 1 way street of hypocrisy and outrage needs to stop! Can't have it both ways.l 
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,352 Senior Member
    edited July 2 #116
    Teach said:
    "Hurt" isn't sufficient- - - - -The next time a bunch like ANTIFA starts throwing rocks, bottles, and fireworks at a group with a properly executed permit to march like they just did in Portland Oregon, it's time to lock and load, and take out a few dozen of those paid anarchists.  Then let's see if they're able to recruit replacements without upping the pay scale exponentially.  Until anarchy starts gets deadly, it's all fun and games for the worthless scum.     

Don't even consider comparing them to another political group that broke windows, set fires, and physically assaulted citizens who supported the current government and/or practiced a certain religion in early 1930s Germany. ANTIFAscism my DONKEY!

The correct word was auto-censored. Grrrrrrr...

Bikers For Trump showed up at the Red Hen Restaurant today, but it is still closed; not supposed to open until the 5th of July, maybe. The owner may have stirred the pot a lot more than intended, and may have to wait a good while before reopening. I guess she and her employees will have to do without any money for a while. Too bad, so sad................................... NOT!
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,553 Senior Member
    Teach said:
    Once they're through brawling, just be sure to shoot the survivors.  Auntie Maxi-pad had to cancel a few rallies she was planning on having because of "death threats"- - - - - -rumor has it those threats came from her mirror!
    That mug would scare the paint off a wall.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
    Teach said:
    That mug would scare the paint off a wall.
    Worse than that! She'd make the milk of human kindness curdle and go bad instantaneously!

Freight train off the track?

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,168 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 said:
    BAMAAK said:
    CaliFFL said:
    sgtrock21 said:

I was thinking the Civil Rights Act of 1964 kind of frowned on that.
    Just because a law was passed, does not mean it is constitutional or even righteous. If I own a business, it should be my right to not conduct business with anyone for any reason. The CRA destroyed the concept that all transactions should be voluntary...in other words, without government coercion. For both the customer and the proprietor.  

Will you defend 1968 GCA simply because it is a law? 

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand