Passing on a crazy good deal! Anyone need a new cowboy gun? 😈

Wambli SkaWambli Ska ModeratorPosts: 28,117 Senior Member
edited July 6 in General Firearms #1
In my role as enabler I feel compelled to notify you guys that this outfit is selling BRAND NEW Uberti 1873 Cattleman with the short 4.75" barrel in .45 Colt for $339!!!!! 

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/778648408

That is almost $100 cheaper than anyone else I've bumped into...  If you "need" one of these this is the deal!  There are 5 guns left and there were 6 yesterday.  The transaction was swift, I paid for the whole thing online with a credit card and got an email form them confirming the purchase, and my dealer already sent a copy of his FFL soooooooooo mine is on it's way...   >:)

Did I mention there are 5 left????
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 2,474 Senior Member
    There'd only be 4 left if you'd a set yourself up as a two gun hombre.😆
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,117 Senior Member
    There'd only be 4 left if you'd a set yourself up as a two gun hombre.😆
    Actually I’ll carry this one strong side, my old Remington 1890 cross draw and the opentop will be in a shoulder rig (all 3 are .45 Colts) so I’ll be a THREE gun pistolero... 😎
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    Tick-tock, tick-tock.... 😁
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,259 Senior Member
    Man I'd love to.  They are nice guns with very nice triggers.  I must pass.  Gun fund is dry for a while.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
    BAMAAK said:
    Man I'd love to.  They are nice guns with very nice triggers.  I must pass.  Gun fund is dry for a while.
    Mine is below bottom.  I'm now in the negative...
    Thank God wife is very understanding of my addict... hobby, and funds stupi... impulsive actions.   :D  
    And here's another great deal for 10mm 1911 owners...  CDNN is selling stainless Metalform magazines, which are the OEM for Dan Wesson and Colt amongst others, for $14.99.  I have enough mags for my DW (same ones from CDNN) but this is a REALLY good deal for mags that Colt bangs you for over $30 for the Delta Elite

https://www.cdnnsports.com/1911-8rd-10mm-stainless-magazine-metalform.html#.Wz_DuC2ZNUM
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,623 Senior Member
    The San Juan Kid? ................naw..............lets see............
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    edited July 7 #9
    Of course to make it even better the same guys have the .22 version for $249!
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/778692691

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,568 Senior Member
    Day-um! The gun fund is currently ZERO. If it weren’t it would be on the way to my LGS..... my birthday is coming up guys, just sayin.....🤣😂
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
    edited July 7 #11
    I know.  If I didn’t have an early Single Six I would have picked up that .22 Stallion tonight...

Well that and I’m broke 🤣
    I know.  If I didn’t have an early Single Six I would have picked up that .22 Stalluon tonight...
    Where’s my hammer, and where the heck is my piggy bank. 
    $339 is great for the Cattleman but $249 is a crazy sweet deal for that sweet .22!  These guys must have bought an 18 wheeler full of them in one shot...
    🤬you the devil!
    Mwahahahahahaha 👹
    Can’t spend money, can’t spend money. Oh, I’ll just not open your posts. Jackass!!
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 1,449 Senior Member
    Shiznet!
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
    You guys are just mean!  I’m just trying to help 😇
    We appreciate your willingness. Not your timing!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,272 Senior Member
    I am not looking at this thread.................anymore..............maybe
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Click on the links...  I dare ya!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,272 Senior Member
    edited July 7 #23
    I am on the hunt for a lefty Benelli or similar and I finally got my wolf back today, spending my stashed monies today.  
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Look for change between the sofa cushions... 🤣
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 1,001 Senior Member
    And here's another great deal for 10mm 1911 owners...  CDNN is selling stainless Metalform magazines, which are the OEM for Dan Wesson and Colt amongst others, for $14.99.  I have enough mags for my DW (same ones from CDNN) but this is a REALLY good deal for mags that Colt bangs you for over $30 for the Delta Elite

https://www.cdnnsports.com/1911-8rd-10mm-stainless-magazine-metalform.html#.Wz_DuC2ZNUM

Thanks for this one. A couple of these will be buyer enticement, when I put the new/old Delta up for sale.

“If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry!"
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,623 Senior Member
    You ain't no where near cured of you gun addiction Wambli..........if you were you would have just posted the deals and NOT bought one fer yersef first.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,207 Senior Member

If you're not the devil, you must be his close kin. You're DETERMINED to keep me in trouble with S.W.M.B.O
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

wizard78 said:

Thanks for this one. A couple of these will be buyer enticement, when I put the new/old Delta up for sale.
    You kill me!!!!  Where were you a few months back when I was shopping for a 10mm🤬
    edited July 7 #29
    knitepoet said:

If you're not the devil, you must be his close kin. You're DETERMINED to keep me in trouble with S.W.M.B.O
    It IS my job 😎

Pleased to meet you 
    Hope you guess my name, oh yeah 
    Ah, what's puzzling you 
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah…

Big Chief said:
    You ain't no where near cured of you gun addiction Wambli..........if you were you would have just posted the deals and NOT bought one fer yersef first.

It is NOT an addiction,  I can quit ANY time I want to.....  I just don’t want to...
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,207 Senior Member
    It is NOT an addiction,  I can quit ANY time I want to.....  I just don’t want to...
    That's YOUR tale, I sit on mine
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.