Passing on a crazy good deal! Anyone need a new cowboy gun? 😈

2»

Replies

• rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,254 Senior Member
    edited July 7 #32

It is NOT an addiction,  I can quit ANY time I want to.....  I just don’t want to...
    That's what my dad said about drinking, didn't work for him ether!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,144 Senior Member
    Actually I’ve gone through some real downsizing periods and have cleared out a big chunk of my collection in the last few years.   Anything that held no interest to me like old military guns is gone, moved on to folks that will appreciate them more than me.   I’m pretty much down to stuff I like to play with, guns that mean something to me like gifts and such, stuff I just don’t want to trade or stuff that would be very tough to replace.  Not an insignificant number but much smaller than it used to be.  I’m not “finding” stuff I’d forgotten I’d bought anymore...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,254 Senior Member
        I’m not “finding” stuff I’d forgotten I’d bought anymore...
    When I moved I got past that, had to handle all of them.
    Yes there were some I did not remember buying.
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 1,001 Senior Member
    ;) ;) Wambli Ska said:
    wizard78 said:
    And here's another great deal for 10mm 1911 owners...  CDNN is selling stainless Metalform magazines, which are the OEM for Dan Wesson and Colt amongst others, for $14.99.  I have enough mags for my DW (same ones from CDNN) but this is a REALLY good deal for mags that Colt bangs you for over $30 for the Delta Elite

https://www.cdnnsports.com/1911-8rd-10mm-stainless-magazine-metalform.html#.Wz_DuC2ZNUM

Thanks for this one. A couple of these will be buyer enticement, when I put the new/old Delta up for sale.
    You kill me!!!!  Where were you a few months back when I was shopping for a 10mm🤬

I check the B/S/T forums all the time, I haven't see a WTB from you? If you don't ask, I can't deliver.

“If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry!"
    wizard78 said:
    ;) ;) Wambli Ska said:
    wizard78 said:
    And here's another great deal for 10mm 1911 owners...  CDNN is selling stainless Metalform magazines, which are the OEM for Dan Wesson and Colt amongst others, for $14.99.  I have enough mags for my DW (same ones from CDNN) but this is a REALLY good deal for mags that Colt bangs you for over $30 for the Delta Elite

https://www.cdnnsports.com/1911-8rd-10mm-stainless-magazine-metalform.html#.Wz_DuC2ZNUM

Thanks for this one. A couple of these will be buyer enticement, when I put the new/old Delta up for sale.
    You kill me!!!!  Where were you a few months back when I was shopping for a 10mm🤬

I check the B/S/T forums all the time, I haven't see a WTB from you? If you don't ask, I can't deliver.
    From now on I’ll just call you when the account is flush...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    Nice grab...that is a sweet deal!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
    It’s your fault I was shopping in the first place 😁
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    Oh cool! Might be the first time I have been on that side of the equation.
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
    Oh cool! Might be the first time I have been on that side of the equation.
    And you did your job splendidly young Skywalker 👍👍
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,231 Senior Member
    I already have one just like the photo... except it's in .44 special. 
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 3,144 Senior Member
    edited July 8 #43
    Actually I’ve gone through some real downsizing periods and have cleared out a big chunk of my collection in the last few years.   Anything that held no interest to me like old military guns is gone, moved on to folks that will appreciate them more than me.   I’m pretty much down to stuff I like to play with, guns that mean something to me like gifts and such, stuff I just don’t want to trade or stuff that would be very tough to replace.  Not an insignificant number but much smaller than it used to be.  I’m not “finding” stuff I’d forgotten I’d bought anymore...
    I am so happy I don't have that buying problem. I can only hope that one day you will be as organized as I am .....it is a happy life then Ska !   lol
    I already have one just like the photo... except it's in .44 special. 
    And just like that I hate you 🤬
    Old Ron said:
    I am so happy I don't have that buying problem. I can only hope that one day you will be as organized as I am .....it is a happy life then Ska !   lol
    Buddy the only reason I’m not you is my wife 😂
2»