On NetFlix: Wanted, a good watch.

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,631 Senior Member
12 Episodes, Starts in Australia, then Thailand and and ends up in New Zealand. Good scenery, especially in NZ.

Not really a Thelma and Louise, two unlikely, very different gals get caught up by happenstance in a web of corrupt cops and criminals and have to go on the run.

I'm sure our Kiwi friends will recognize the places where it was filmed and may have something to say when the Australians called the Kiwis 'Sheep Shaggers'! 

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,631 Senior Member
    Looks like a 3rd season will be out, to be aired there in 2018.

"Wanted is an Australian drama television series which premiered on the Seven Network in Australia on 9 February 2016.[1][2][3] The first season consisted of six episodes.[4] It was renewed for a six-episode second season,[5][6] which premiered with a double-episode on 5 June 2017.[7]

The series was renewed for a third season to air in 2018.[8]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted_(2016_Australian_TV_series)

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,119 Senior Member
    Just put on my list.  Thanks!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton