The girls, dressed and naked 😁

Wambli SkaWambli Ska ModeratorPosts: 28,117 Senior Member
The 1873 came home today!!!  Here she is with her sisters...  All of them chambered for .45 Colt 😎
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,504 Senior Member
    I was afraid Klinger was going to be in that line up------

Very nice
    This message has been deleted
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,400 Senior Member
    Score!...great collection of shooters!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,256 Senior Member
    Very Nice
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,623 Senior Member
    Man, you can slap leather fer days with those and not get tired of it! Nice trio.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,117 Senior Member
    NN said:

Very nice
    I said GIRLS!!!  He's a rather hairy boy with interesting non-standard clothing preferences...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Jayhawker said:
    Diver43 said:
    Very Nice
    Big Chief said:
    Man, you can slap leather fer days with those and not get tired of it! Nice trio.
    Thank you gentlemen!  I'm happy!  Now I need a '73 in the same chambering!

DJayhawker said:
    Diver43 said:
    Very Nice
    Big Chief said:
    Thank you gentlemen!  I'm happy!  Now I need a '73 in the same chambering!
    Like this?

Yep just like THAT 😍😍😍
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 2,474 Senior Member
    I can see a tumble weed blowing across an empty wind blown street well a lone rider packing enough hardware to to strain his horse slowly takes in the town through hard knowing eyes.
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 971 Senior Member
    Those look nice! For some reason the bottom one really catches my eye..

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 17,955 Senior Member
    NN said:

Very nice
    I said GIRLS!!!  He's a rather hairy boy with interesting non-standard clothing preferences...
    THANK YOU! {BOW HERE}

Nice revolvers, I like 'em!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    I can see a tumble weed blowing across an empty wind blown street well a lone rider packing enough hardware to to strain his horse slowly takes in the town through hard knowing eyes.
    Does he look like this guy?  

Of course 70 pounds lighter nowadays... 🤣

zorba said:
    NN said:

Very nice
    THANK YOU! {BOW HERE}

Nice revolvers, I like 'em!
    Thanks!

wddodge said:
    Those look nice! For some reason the bottom one really catches my eye..

Denny
    That’s the new sister.  Uberti Cattleman 1873.  The other two are a (top) Remington 1890 and a Colt 1871-72 open top.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,623 Senior Member

Bad Hombre!

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,568 Senior Member
    Nice shooters! One of these days I’m going to have to get one of those open tops! 
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • AxeAxe Member Posts: 369 Member
    NN said:

Very nice
    Sorry, we don't have a Klinger but we do have Zorba. Maybe he can put on some Mily Spark chaps for the thread?
    Big Chief said:

Bad Hombre!

Of course.  Black hat 😎

Need a duster and some dust too. 👍
    Elk creek said:
    Nice shooters! One of these days I’m going to have to get one of those open tops! 
    Everyone needs one no? 🤣

Axe said:
    NN said:

Very nice
    Sorry, we don't have a Klinger but we do have Zorba. Maybe he can put on some Mily Spark chaps for the thread?
    Noooooooooooooooooo....
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 17,955 Senior Member
    Ned calls me Klinger - he thinks he's the first person on the planet to refer to me by that name! I had a co-worker that beat him to it by a number of years, but that's OK. Ned's a great guy anyway...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,548 Senior Member
    Nice revolvers.
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 6,045 Senior Member
    I like em! That open top is flat out sexy!

I am sooooo lacking in the leather!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx

My long lost brother! The resemblance is uncanny ain't it...

You guys are all over this old west deal. Those chin wiskers look like they need a full bird colonels badge.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,568 Senior Member
    Elk creek said:
    Everyone needs one no? 🤣
    At least one😉
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 3,132 Senior Member
    Is there a reason why all 3 are not dressed the same ?
    Like all beautiful women ........dressed or undressed they look good !
    A very nice set there ......... for a compulsive buyer !  lol

I never had a duster.  I preferred my Outback coat.  The boots were covered in horse crap if that helps, courtesy of my boy...

Jayhawker said:

My long lost brother! The resemblance is uncanny ain't it...

I would say so...