The girls, dressed and naked 😁

Replies

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 28,191 Senior Member
    Nice revolvers.
    Thanks!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

I like em! That open top is flat out sexy!

I am sooooo lacking in the leather!
    Highly important aspect of owning old west guns 🤠
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Old Ron said:
    Is there a reason why all 3 are not dressed the same ?
    Like all beautiful women ........dressed or undressed they look good !
    A very nice set there ......... for a compulsive buyer !  lol

Oh I have matching leather for all of them, just wanted to show a little variety!
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,169 Senior Member
    I like them naked. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Zee said:
    I like them naked. 
    🤣🤣🤣
  • ojrojr Senior Member Posts: 765 Senior Member
    Absolutely top notch, very envious here.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,080 Senior Member
    So, can you do a border shift? 

Very slick looking Model P, hell they are all slick. 
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
    ojr said:
    Absolutely top notch, very envious here.
    Thanks!

So, can you do a border shift? 

Very slick looking Model P, hell they are all slick. 
    Thanks.  I can do an occasional twirl but not very good at juggling 😂
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,671 Senior Member
    Looking good

I am happy you didn't choose to do this with your Glocks.

Weatherby said:
    Looking good

I am happy you didn't choose to do this with your Glocks.

You funny man...  :D
    So Ps. the new Cattleman II are supposed to be safe carrying 6 rounds.  Looks like some sort of inertia firing pin mechanism and the pin does not protrude from the breech when lowered manually.  I can't figure out the magic yet, but I will.  Might have to break out the instruction manual...
    So I stand corrected, not inertia.   It’s a transfer bar that is internal to the hammer!!!  Very ingenious!  A safety mechanism that keeps the authentic look intact.  Maybe they should give S&W some engineering lessons...

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,886 Senior Member
    A pair of .45's is awesome but the third one must be for dancin'!!
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,671 Senior Member
    I don't see one in 38-40 you could rectify that with a trip to my LGS.
    Big Al1 said:
    A pair of .45's is awesome but the third one must be for dancin'!!
    Exactly!
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,285 Senior Member
    Nice revolvers....a caliber matching lever gun is mandatory!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,886 Senior Member
    Antonio said:
    I just repaired an original non-functioning 1873 for one of our members! I never shot one before and I was amazed at how smooth it feeds and fires and handles in general! I can see why they were so popular back in the day. They sold over 720,000 of the over 46 years of production!
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 39,240 Senior Member
    That picture tells me your CASS handle was 
    “The Pudgy Puerto Riccan. “
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj said:
    That picture tells me your CASS handle was 
    “The Pudgy Puerto Riccan. “
    Mighty shaky soapbox you're standing on pard'ner...  :D
    Big Al1 said:
    Antonio said:
    I just repaired an original non-functioning 1873 for one of our members! I never shot one before and I was amazed at how smooth it feeds and fires and handles in general! I can see why they were so popular back in the day. They sold over 720,000 of the over 46 years of production!
    Antonio said:
    It's in the works, and yes once you work the lever on a '73 going back to a '92 or '94 is kind'a painful...
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,663 Senior Member
    Does the owners manual/CASS shooters say that mechanism is 100% safe as a transfer bar?  Of course, nothing is 100% safe all the time under all circumstances.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    IOW will you be carrying them or that model with 6 rounds loaded and feel comfortable?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Big Chief said:
    Does the owners manual/CASS shooters say that mechanism is 100% safe as a transfer bar?  Of course, nothing is 100% safe all the time under all circumstances.
    CAS/SASS only allow 5 rounds per handgun regardless of the chosen gun.  Looks like a sound design to me but I have not fired it year and that won’t happen until Sunday probably.

Big Chief said:
    IOW will you be carrying them or that model with 6 rounds loaded and feel comfortable?
    I think I would.  I mean, I trust the Ruger transfer bar and carry six in my Blackhawk.
    Smart move with all the variations/clones out there.
    Big Chief said:
    Smart move with all the variations/clones out there.
    Yeah I think so.  The smart move was designing so it does not affect aesthetics or function.  The trigger pull is still scary good!
    Have you fired the open top one yet either?

Will be lookin forward to your RR.
    Big Chief said:
    Have you fired the open top one yet either?

Will be lookin forward to your RR.
    Not yet.  Weekend just went to crap on me.  I'm leaving next Sunday open for play time.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 24,285 Senior Member
    Love that open top Colt! That's a nice one. And that Remington is one of my favorites, too. I have a Pietta 1858 cap and ball model Remington Army. Love to shoot that thing!  I'm a heretic concerning the Colt on the bottom, though. I just don't particularly like them. I don't know why; it is what it is.
    I may be a Deplorable, but at least I'm not a Liberal!!!