‘Unmasking Antifa Act' includes 15-year prison term proposal

13»

Replies

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,548 Senior Member
    BigDanS said:
    As to dressing everyone alike, and only having one or two trouble makers, Florida has this right.  If in the process of committing a crime a death occurs, everyone involved is charged with murder, not just the the person that pulls the trigger.  It would make participants think twice if there were a clear cut line.

D
    This is what happened with the Waco biker massacre...160 people were held on $1M bail for murder. Many of them were simply bystanders and just trying NOT to get shot. But hey, let's charge everyone at the scene. 
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,724 Senior Member
    I guess nobody bothered to click on the link I provided to the State laws already in effect for wearing masks. Here it is AGAIN!

http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html

All y'all having a hissy conniption fit about a Federal law that MIGHT be passed, and I bet you don't even know that YOUR STATE has laws against the wearing of masks to disguise or prevent identification! The phrase 'straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel' comes to mind. Also 'argument for the sake of argument' is beginning to fit quite nicely.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,231 Senior Member
    Don't interrupt important arguments with inconvenient minutia.😋
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,650 Senior Member
    People should not be allowed to disguise their identity during public demonstrations. This gives scumbags more license to commit acts of violence and other crimes.
    Agreed.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,724 Senior Member
    cpj said:

Missouri doesn’t. 
    And if they did, it would be  just as stupid as a federal law. 
    Well, if it was legal to beat the devil out of the 'masked marauders' when they attack someone  without any legal ramifications later, then that would go a long way in curbing the antisocial and Fascist behavior of the ones initiating the violence. If the masked cowards got a mudhole stomped in their middle and the mudhole stomped dry enough times at their instigation of violence, then maybe they'd learn that such behavior isn't tolerated. Just have the police stay in the station house and let the citizens handle the mess. We're getting to that point already.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,045 Senior Member
    We have stand your ground laws here in Michigan and it doesn't make a difference if the offending person is masked or not.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,253 Senior Member
    Go ahead and wear your mask, scumbag- - - - -when you attack me with a bike lock on a chain or a baseball bat there's going to be a .452" hole in it just above the nose.
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
13»