This crap is unacceptable

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,262 Senior Member
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/michael-murphy-vandalize-plaque-1.19945612
The Left is evil IMO. Some one is going the get hurt very soon. 
The time for pitch forks is approaching rapidly. 
I will never co-exist with these people, they won't allow it, so where do we go from
here

Replies

  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    I could not agree more. 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    Disgraceful whoever did it. Whether a lefty for a political statement or just everyday vandalism. 
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 3,651 Senior Member
    When they get this low ..... things have to start changing & make people pay for there actions. I can only hope the scum video taped themselves doing this. If there is no respect for the dead & elderly ....... then there is no respect at all.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Disgraceful whoever did it. Whether a lefty for a political statement or just everyday vandalism. 

    For me it appears to focused to be random vandalism. What would JFK think of this?
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,867 Senior Member
    I agree. Disgraceful.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,053 Senior Member
    edited July 2018 #7
    A punk ass 14 year old kid was arrested and charged in connection with the vandalism. New York's libtard governor offered to have it replaced quickly with state funds. Put down your pitchforks, it isn't a left wing conspiracy. I am sure there are lots of other things you can blame on them, (both real and imagined) but not this time. Sorry to disappoint you.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,588 Senior Member
    A punk ass 14 year old kid was arrested and charged in connection with the vandalism. New York's libtard governor offered to have it replaced quickly with state funds. Put down your pitchforks, it isn't a left wing conspiracy. I am sure there are lots of other things you can blame on them, (both real and imagined) but not this time. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Was about to post that my bet was on punk ass kids. 
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,624 Senior Member
    How much ya wanna bet the 'rents of this punk-ass kid are … Dems? 
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,264 Senior Member
    Every time I dig out the angry mob implements you guys call it off.😣
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,412 Senior Member
    edited July 2018 #11
    cpj said:
    horse said:
    How much ya wanna bet the 'rents of this punk-ass kid are … Dems? 
    **** yeah! They were probably blacks! Or Mexicans! God damned foreigners! 

    Right! Has to be someones fault other than the immature pimple faced kid. I did the same or worse when I was young. Not to such an emotional item, but I did. I was a huge a''hole! We used to "commandeer" construction equipment in my new housing development and dig massive holes and tear crap up. We would remove ALL boundary markers and see who could get the most ribbons on their "staff". There was no conspiracy and I didn't know about politics. I was just a douchebag! Although I did come from a broken home that tended to lean to the right.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,651 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    horse said:
    How much ya wanna bet the 'rents of this punk-ass kid are … Dems? 
    **** yeah! They were probably blacks! Or Mexicans! God damned foreigners! 
       OK
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    When i was a kid. I did lots of stupid shtuff.
    But i never touched a monument, grave, flag or religious item. Never
    Your mailbox desirable streetsign,  and stuff like that was fair game
    Defacing a monument or grave takes a totally different mindset 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,261 Senior Member
    They should make the kid watch lone survivor a dozen times so he knows some of the story of the hero whose tribute he destroyed.  Then work at maintaing a VA cemetery for about 10,000 hours and finally pay for a replacement.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,651 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    When i was a kid. I did lots of stupid shtuff.
    But i never touched a monument, grave, flag or religious item. Never
    Your mailbox desirable streetsign,  and stuff like that was fair game
    Defacing a monument or grave takes a totally different mindset 
      Pretty much did the same but the mindset was there.  Someone went in and destroyed about 20 head stones at a cemetery by a high school that we didn't like.  I think some of our students did this but they were smart enough to never talk about it.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    Marcus Lutrell, the lone survivor of the mission that Michael Murphy was killed on, has moderated his view somewhat, since finding out that a 14 year old boy committed this crime. He still wants the perpetrator punished for the crime, but suggests that he be sentenced to 'work it off' on his ranch. He says that he and many that he served with did stupid things, not unlike this, but that serving in the military turned their lives around and made them see the error of their ways.

    I don't know if I agree with that, completely, but his opinion is certainly one that would weigh heavily on my decision, if I were judging it. I know that many kids have been saved by the military, but trying to rehabilitate a hater did not work out well for Chris Kyle. I would not want to lose another American hero in such a way, or alternatively, see Marcus Lutrell further abused by leftist tormentors.
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,261 Senior Member
    I think Chris Kyle's killer was more a mental, PTSD, issue than a hater.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member

    The kid needs to be the guest of honor at a blanket party.  Barracks justice was swift, certain, and right to the point.  We had very few repeat offenders.


    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,569 Senior Member
    bisley said:
    Marcus Lutrell, the lone survivor of the mission that Michael Murphy was killed on, has moderated his view somewhat, since finding out that a 14 year old boy committed this crime. He still wants the perpetrator punished for the crime, but suggests that he be sentenced to 'work it off' on his ranch. He says that he and many that he served with did stupid things, not unlike this, but that serving in the military turned their lives around and made them see the error of their ways.

    I don't know if I agree with that, completely, but his opinion is certainly one that would weigh heavily on my decision, if I were judging it. I know that many kids have been saved by the military, but trying to rehabilitate a hater did not work out well for Chris Kyle. I would not want to lose another American hero in such a way, or alternatively, see Marcus Lutrell further abused by leftist tormentors.

    If the 14 year old is judged guilty his parents will have to pay the damages. End of story. I would like to see him serve a year sentence performing hard labor every weekend and school holiday in a national cemetery. Perhaps he would even learn to appreciate the sacrifices veterans have made for all of us including him. Probably not. "Sigh"...
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.