VIDEO: Saying ‘Constitution’ triggers Nancy Pelosi face spasm

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,982 Senior Member

There should be a point in these career politicians lives when they get incoherent and seem to be losing their senses/abilities (medically and mentally) they are removed from office. That goes for both Dem and Reps.

Many are overdue to be put out to pasture. It's an embarrassment to us as a country. They can be replaced by someone of their own party until the next or special election is held. I know states have different rules for this.

Not saying any with a handicap/disability should be shoved out, but they need to be able to do their jobs or expected to return to duty in a reasonable amount of time to represent their constituents.

Has Nancy reached that threshold yet? She should be evaluated by a team of medical and psychiatric doctors, at the least.

The same standard should be applied no matter of party affiliation. 

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,056 Senior Member
    Between her wild hand gestures and face spasms, there has to be something wrong with that woman!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,261 Senior Member
    edited July 2018 #3

Tennessee's senior (senile?) Senator is Lamar Alexander.  He's 78 years old, and has never had a non-political job in his life.  He was even playing politics in high school- - - - -he was elected "Boys' State" governor of Tennessee for a day.  Later, he was governor for real, Chancellor of the University of Tennessee, and had a bunch of other political jobs, before finally getting elected to the Senate.  He's well past his prime, and along with his RINO junior senator buddy Bob Corker, fails to represent the views of any of his ridgerunner constituents.  The only difference between Alexander and Pelosi is that he calls himself a "Republican"!

Jerry

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,774 Senior Member
    If Pelosi doesn't have Alzheimer's then I'd be surprised. Plenty of symptoms of that in her every time she talks.

Teach is right about Alexander. He's always been a RINO, or more properly, a donkey in an elephant costume. I hope he gets put out to pasture when his election cycle comes up. At least that filth Corker isn't running for reelection this cycle. Like the trash taking itself out, or a turd grabbing the handle on the toilet and flushing itself. Both need to go to the glue factory.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Botox rots brain cells, and the dimple on Pelosi's chin is rumored to be her belly button, after a bunch of facelifts!

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,352 Senior Member
    Teach said:

Botox rots brain cells, and the dimple on Pelosi's chin is rumored to be her belly button, after a bunch of facelifts!

If she gets one more facelift, she'll have a goatee! 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,865 Senior Member
    Something is wrong with her. She just needs to go on home and enjoy the rest of her years. But I guess without term limits and as long as she has been there that is home to her. They should have to pass some kind of appitude test to stay in office.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,411 Senior Member
    edited July 2018 #8
    Something is wrong with her. She just needs to go on home and enjoy the rest of her years. But I guess without term limits and as long as she has been there that is home to her. They should have to pass some kind of aptitude test to stay in office.

The left would NEVER let that happen. They would be done in a matter of months! There are no emotionally charged questions on an aptitude test. They don't care about critical thinking, they care about 'feels.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,774 Senior Member
    The Congress, both House and Senate looks like a classy nursing home more than a government body. Most are getting REALLY old. The old ones are losing their minds, and the young ones never had a mind to lose.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

McCain is probably afraid to die- - - - -I just imagine that some of his fellow POW's on the other side won't make his introduction to eternity a friendly one!