Is the Apocalypse upon us?

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,429 Senior Member

The 9th. Circus Court makes a pro-gun ruling!  What's next- - - -dogs cohabiting with cats and bass fishermen and water ski enthusiasts getting along, maybe?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/04c26a30-c5e4-31b3-a26e-e191e1e0f818/ss_appeals-court-says-2nd.html

Things are getting really weird!

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,865 Senior Member
    "The majority says the ruling is not at odds with the San Francisco-based court's previous ruling that found there's no right to carry concealed."

Someone smarter than me, please explain this?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    What about in Commiefornia?

I remember my mother telling me that concealing a gun was illegal, but  you could carry one in plain view with the chamber open. That was 50+ years ago, and I don't know how right/wrong she was...

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member

"Some arms I keep- - - - - -others I bear!"

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member

Is the Apocalypse upon us?

Why yes it is according to some .....................Blood Moon and Mars all that .................you got 3 days left................

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    And just to make the experience complete, Mercury goes retrograde the day before the blood moon!

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    WOW!
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 1,836 Senior Member
    I never thought such an opinion would come from that district. 
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    edited July 2018 #9

Hmmmmm- - - - -this sounds like the 9th. is in the process of passing the buck- - - - -uphill- - - - -forcing SCOTUS into an up or down vote on the 2nd. Amendment.  Does anybody really believe deep blue liberal Hawaii is actually going to lie back and try to enjoy getting screwed?

Teach said:

Hmmmmm- - - - -this sounds like the 9th. is in the process of passing the buck- - - - -uphill- - - - -forcing SCOTUS into an up or down vote on the 2nd. Amendment.

Well it would be ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME!

• rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,409 Senior Member
    When I was in the 7th grade in California I had a math teacher that every summer strapped on his 45 colt and walked across the state, said some cities didn't like it but it was legal to do. His 45 was loaded.
    That was over 50 years ago.