If you shoot a lot of 9mm check this out

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
And don't reload or even if you do. Here are two deals to consider, I'd go fer the PSA deal over 50 bucks cheaper than Midway, but Midway throws in a .30 Cal ammo can, both have free shipping.

Midway is $229.99 per 1000 rds Winchester 124 grain NATO

PSA is 8.99 a box of 50, but free shipping if you order 20 or more, so fer the same 1000 rds it's  $179.80.

I don't need any 9mm right now, but if I did I'd jump on this. Most 9mm I buy/or reload is 115 grain. It is NATO and has a higher psi, not good fer much of it in my LC9s, but my P-89 can gobble it up easily.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    Think I'd go with the PSA deal on that ammo. I got ammo boxes to store that stuff in. I don't need any right now, though.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,118 Senior Member
    What Mike said, plus most of my guns shouldn't shoot NATO loads anyway. My CZ-75BD is the only one that really "should".
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,262 Senior Member
    23 bucks for 100 rds of 9mm?  is that supposed to be a deal? 
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    PSA is a good deal, $8.99 per 50  or $17.98 per 100 rds.

Midway, I guess it is a sale fer them $229.99 per 1000 and the free ammo can.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,788 Senior Member
    Ammoseek.com
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    What Mike said, plus most of my guns shouldn't shoot NATO loads anyway. My CZ-75BD is the only one that really "should".
    My Ruger P95DC chokes down the NATO 9mm without a hitch. But it's built like a tank, so...... :smiley:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,871 Senior Member
    Stop. I must keep the wedding on my mind.  :D :D
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,534 Senior Member
    Stop. I must keep the wedding on my mind.  :D :D
    Psssst.  Tell them your broke. Wedding is on them or give them half to elope 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 1,215 Senior Member
    I just walked into my local Academy Sports and bought 6 boxes of this right off the shelf for $8.49 per box......no freight, no waiting, will be hitting the range with it first thing in the morning.