The Internet In An Uproar Over New Painting Of Donald And Melania Trump

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 890 Senior Member
The Internet In An Uproar Over New Painting Of Donald And Melania Trump
https://rwnofficial.com/the-internet-in-an-uproar-over-new-painting-of-donald-and-melania-trump/

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,764 Senior Member
    Well, originally, the site on which Washington, D.C. sits WAS a swamp. It's part of the Potomac River and Anacostia River estuaries, and the much larger Chesapeake Bay estuary. Calling the area a swamp isn't really out of character for the area.

Anyway, haters gonna hate. :)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,245 Senior Member
    I was going to join the uproar but I took a nap instead.
    I was going to join the uproar but I took a nap instead.
    No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get offended. Being offended is a silly exercise that does nothing, because the statement "I'm offended" is meaningless. Taking a nap is much more productive, and ya feel better after taking one!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,624 Senior Member
    Since when isn't the Internet in an uproar over something or other? 
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 3,648 Senior Member
    I think it is great.
    I would buy a print of that one ......... Mike you have any spare change ? lol

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,860 Senior Member
    I posted that pic on FB about a week ago. Got 3 or 4 likes and comments. FB is very biased and only show what they want to show. I normally would get 50 likes on something like that but FB hid it from almost every one I know. We can post a dog, flower or camping pic and get 100 likes cause they didn't hide it. I'm sure FB is where the biggest up uproar comes from.
    Old Ron said:
    I think it is great.
    I would buy a print of that one ......... Mike you have any spare change ? lol

You're about a week late. I took a couple of plastic Folgers big 48 oz. coffee cans of change to the credit union and poured it down the machine's throat. Made a pretty nice haul with that load! Could have bought a nice rifle or shotgun and had change left over for some ammo. :)

Twitter and a few other of those texting places are where the panties get wadded on a 'by the second' basis. All the cool moonbats are on Twitter! Even Trump uses it several times a day. :D

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,860 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Twitter and a few other of those texting places are where the panties get wadded on a 'by the second' basis. All the cool moonbats are on Twitter! Even Trump uses it several times a day. :D
    I got tweeter but never use it.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    I posted that pic on FB about a week ago. Got 3 or 4 likes and comments. FB is very biased and only show what they want to show. I normally would get 50 likes on something like that but FB hid it from almost every one I know. We can post a dog, flower or camping pic and get 100 likes cause they didn't hide it. I'm sure FB is where the biggest up uproar comes from.

Seems they "Error" against conservative content a bunch compared to the leftist................

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!