Home Main Category Clubhouse

Heads up Wambli.......

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberA true 'Southerner'. NZPosts: 8,403 Senior Member
edited August 2018 in Clubhouse #1
The second game of the All Blacks V the Wallabies is tomorrow night our time.
Having been soundly beaten in the first game, the Aussies will be out for revenge so it should be a great battle.
I think the equivalent female teams are playing immediately prior to the guys. That should be a great 'watch' as well.

Hopefully you can find a source to watch the games...
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member A true 'Southerner'. NZPosts: 8,403 Senior Member
    Good man. You are well on the way to becoming an honarary Kiwi......... :) .
  • bisleybisley Senior Member East TexasPosts: 10,815 Senior Member
    Sorry...I am a Texan and the high school football season begins this week,. No other sport can exist for me, until late November.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member A true 'Southerner'. NZPosts: 8,403 Senior Member
    The ladies did it again. 45-17 to the Black ferns. Great game.

Next up is the All Blacks v the Wallabies. Just enough time to go find my Jack Daniels and pour a cold one.
  • ojrojr Senior Member New ZealandPosts: 1,341 Senior Member
    edited September 2018 #5
    @Wambli Ska
    See if you can find the game last night between the All Blacks and a Pumas [Argentinian side] that was  fresh off a win against South Africa.
    The sheer pace of it is amazing.
    The flight was uneventful, which is what one wants when one is transporting an Elephant.
     Reuters, Dec 2020.