Home Main Category General Firearms

Pics from Puglisi!

Big Al1Big Al1 Senior MemberPosts: 8,062 Senior Member
These are a few pics I took at Puglisi Gun Emporium, they don't do the place justice. Go to www.pugsguns.com to visit the store.

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,862 Senior Member
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,183 Senior Member
    I looked at their inventory. They have an atrocious pimped out DWM Artillery Luger that they're overly proud of; OTOH, their asking price for an original Guide Lamp "Liberator" is market correct from what I've been able to figure out. And not a bad price at all for that Model T truck, I'd *LOVE* to own that!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,379 Senior Member
    Looks like an awesome place
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    edited August 2018 #5
    If you are ever in Central Florida check out AAA Gun and Pawn on U.S. 17-92 in Deland.  It is downright mind-numbing how many firearms they have from new back to antique flintlock and pretty near everything in between.  First time I went in there I was looking for a classic wood stock bolt-action .22LR for my son.  I asked if they had a Marlin model 81, they looked in the computer and said "we have 5"  It was while looking for the Model 81's that I ran across the Marlin Glenfield Model 25 that I ultimately bought.  I will not claim their prices are low, but they have a selection of classic firearms that you would be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.  I will go in there and walk around until my eyes glaze over and stumble back outside.  I was in there last week talking to one of the workers and she said that the owner had just bought the entire inventory of another gun shop that was going out of business.  They were looking around wondering where they were going to put them all.  They already have guns literally stacked everywhere as well as several hundred hanging from the ceiling.  If nothing else, it could be considered a tourist attraction for gun nuts like us.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,280 Senior Member
    OMG!
    Its like heaven.

With guns!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    If I went there and saw all those double barrel shotguns, I'd need a lobster bib to dab up all the drool! :D I have a weakness for nice double barrels; good thing the nice ones are few and far between down here.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Hey, nice place.

So what are you gonna buy this trip?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!