Home Main Category Clubhouse

Florida couple built drive-thru window at mobile home to sell drugs: cops

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• GilaGila Posts: 1,908 Senior Member
    They weren't, including fentanyl no less... 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,219 Senior Member
    Wow, those two look like they were rode hard and put away wet. She needs to lighten up on the mascara...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    edited August 2018 #4
    Wait a minute, they didn't want the attention of drug buyers coming in and out of their trailer so...............they figured  a drive-thru would be better???

Gee I guess nobody would notice a stream of vehicles driving up to their kitchen window and leaving............. being passed in ($$$) and something being handed out (drugs)   ......................now that's real smarts. 
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Central FLPosts: 2,122 Senior Member
    They could have gotten away with it had they just mounted a CVS Pharmacy sign on the side of the trailer.  :D
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 1,057 Senior Member
    I think I could make an honest woman out of the female offender. She’s pleasing to the eye.
    Funniest I ever saw was on that highway from Huntsville to Scottsboro ALA (72?) was a trailer they had pulled up next to an old homesteads fireplace/chimney.......and just knocked out the trailer wall to fit....................some wood and they were all set, I reckon.  
    I think I could make an honest woman out of the female offender. She’s pleasing to the eye.
    Well, each to their own.

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,309 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 1,057 Senior Member
    In a former life I had a thing for skanky broads.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member crusted in sandPosts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Let's not forget the OPEN/CLOSED sign in the window, very discreet.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Ken_S_LaTransKen_S_LaTrans Posts: 108 Member
    Well, I suppose if you're too lazy to sling dope the old fashioned way, this is one way to do it.
    ONLY THE INFERIOR CRY FOR EQUALITY
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    Should have sold fish stix & tater tots instead.
  • Ken_S_LaTransKen_S_LaTrans Posts: 108 Member
    Should have sold fish stix & tater tots instead.
    There are a lot of things they should have done...but like most tool using apes...don't count on people to do what they should do, just count on them to do what they're gonna do and keep your expectations low.

I don't believe in the probability that people will always default to the lowest common denominator of behavior (regardless of how many times I have seen that to be the case), but I allow for the possibility that in a given situation they will.

No, I am not a pessimist, I am a realist.

ONLY THE INFERIOR CRY FOR EQUALITY
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Lake County, FloridaPosts: 7,927 Senior Member
    Hey, ya' gotta' give 'em credit for their entrepreneurial spirit...... :D
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Lake County, FloridaPosts: 7,927 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    And they did it to “not attract attention.”
    How high do you need to be before you think adding a drive through window to your TRAILER HOUSE won’t attract attention?
    I'm thinking possibly in their drug addled minds that cars quickly driving through their lot would attract less attention than a bunch of cars parked on their property or the street for extended periods of time.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    Maybe they could have sold drugs using an ice cream truck as cover.

Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,659 Senior Member
    "Save the whales......."
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11