2»

Replies

• olesniperolesniper Posts: 3,767 Senior Member
    Happy Bday..........old fart.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 12,455 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday BC
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Posts: 6,636 Senior Member
    Happy birthday Chief!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Thanks all. I feel about the same as I did at 64.................

Happy Birthday to Miss Mary's brother!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Posts: 14,574 Senior Member
    Happy belated BC, something in 6.5MM would seem to be appropriate,,,,or a Model 65 S&W
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Happy belated BC, something in 6.5MM would seem to be appropriate,,,,or a Model 65 S&W

Well I got a Nickel plated model 13 .357 that belonged to the old man. And I have 2 M-96 Swedish Mausers in 6.5.........................so I think I'm covered there.

I can't think of any guns I want right now, I look everyday for something to grab my attention and just haven't seen anything I can't live without. 

Those plastic fantastic semi pistols just turn me off from the get-go. I made an exception for my Ruger LC9s.  I got a couple ARs and no desire fer any more either rifle, SBR or different caliber than 5.56 

Never know maybe I ain't seen it yet............................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Thanks all for the Happy Birthday wishes.
  • kansashunterkansashunter Posts: 1,911 Senior Member
    Happy birthday chief. You are ahead of me a little over a year and I know what you mean about time flying. I agree you need a new Smith to celebrate .
    Thanks Kansas.